( x. ela se importa )

❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫. 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. ❞

════ ☆ ★ ☆ ════

as joão packed his suitcase with all the clothes he was going to need in méxico, he couldn't stop thinking about lia. how will it be when they see each other in person?

he's anxious to say the least. he wants to make a good impression on her and he can't even pinpoint the reasons why he wants to impress her. she's pretty, yes, but his feelings go way past of her looks.

then, he remembers he has a girlfriend that allegedly cheated on him with a random guy at a club the other night. he feels like a traitor.

he's sure he's been developing some type of feeling for lia, but he doesn't know exactly what feelings are those. all he knows is that he wants to know more about her.

     though, his mind keeps going back to the same questions; why? you don't even know her. what's so special about her? it stresses him out that he can't pinpoint what exactly it's about her that draws him in so much.

JOAOFELIX79: incoming facetime call from liaithink.
ACCEPT - DECLINE

"hi, lia." joão answered the call. he placed it above the pile of clothes he'd discarded from taking to méxico.

"hey!" she excitedly greeted him as she started to drive her car. "so, if you do come here i made some plans and wanted to get your opinion on them."

weirdly enough, joão's cheeks started to feel warm after she said this and a strange feeling appeared in his stomach. she wanted to know his opinion on something. that's not something many people ask from him nowadays. "okay, what are the plans?"

lia looked at her phone to see joão's face and she smiled at him before looking back to the road. "i was told i have four days off because my co-star has some upcoming events outside the country and the director wants to film some scenes with him before he leaves." she started and joão hummed. "we can go to mazatlán for those four days. my parents have a beach house over there and i'm pretty sure they'll be fine with us staying there."

     joão smiled as she watched lia so focused on the conversation and at the same time focused on the road. "i think that sounds amazing." he said what came to mind first because he was too distracted watching lia's facial expressions as she drove.

     lia let out a soft laugh, "okay, so make sure to pack beach clothes." she told him.

     "okay, i will."

     "how long are you staying?" she asked, driving the car into el sonora's drive thru. "vine a recoger un pedido para cecilia." she told the guy at the drive thru window.

     "five days. my upcoming game is in two weeks." he explained, throwing some shorts into his suitcase. "i'm leaving leaving in a few hours."

"gracias." lia told the guy after he gave her the food. "and you're still packing? i know for a fact that you're going to forget to pack something." she chuckled as she started driving to her house.