Chapter Ten: Call me when your caring a child in you

"I'm really sorry I was really tired and so was Tate so we didn't want to drive all the way back here so I stayed at his place." I said somewhat nervously.

"You need to let us know next time Charlotte we were worried about you"

"I wasn't actually." my mum stated

"Listen in really sorry I'll call you next time. I promise." I said

"Fine." My dad said.

"I'll be in my room!" I called to them running down the hall. I opened my bedroom door.

"Hello princess." I jumped at the sudden voice. I turned to see a boy laying on my bed. It was none other than Alexander Irwin.

"How the fuck did you get in my room?" I asked him.

"I snuck in the window." he said.

"Well now it's time to sneak back out." I said. Let's get this straight. Alex Irwin is the biggest flirt that you will ever meet in your life time. I've known him for as long as I can remember and all he has ever done is flirt with me. His brown hair and green eyes had all the girls falling for him.

"Okay come on princess. I haven't seen you in so long and you're already kicking me out." he said with his signature smirk.

"I haven't seen you in ages cause you were in boarding school." I placed my hand on my hip.

"Yeah well now I'm back and I have a certain girl in mind." he said standing up.

"Sorry bud not happening. And what happened to what's her face?" I asked.

"Oh Hannah. I broke up with her before I left." he said.

"Well why don't you go find another girl to screw." I said.

"Come on Charlotte be a little adventurous." he said.

"Oh trust me after the week I've had I think I'm done with being adventurous." I said.

''Oh. And how was you're week so exciting." he mocked me.

"None of your business Irwin. Now can you get out of my room now." I said, pointing towards the window.

"Alright. But not until I get by good bye kiss." he said.

"Okay.'' I kissed my hand then tapped his cheek. "There you go." I said.

"I'll take it...for now. See you later princess." he winked. I just rolled my eyes as he made his way outside and down the street to his car. After he left I sat on my bed just listening to music. It soon got really late and I rolled over to my side and shut my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

-------
Monday. I hated it just saying the word. I rolled out of bed and took a quick shower once I realized u smelt like a sweaty mess. When I got out I let my hair air dry and flow into waves. I put on a black crop-top with a black and red flannel over it also black ripped jeans. I went down stairs to sing my mum and dad sitting at the table. I looked to see that my mum was eating cheeseballs with ranch. I gagged at the thought.

"Mum...what are you eating?" I said in a disgusting tone.

"Hey. Don't judge my cravings. Call me when you are caring a child in you." She said.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry... I'm just gonna go to school now." Right on cue I hear the honk of Tate's car. I kiss my mum on the head, said bye to my dad and headed out the door. I got into Tate's car.

"Hey" I said. I couldn't help but feel a bit awkward. I mean I didn't know what me and Tate were. I didn't know if we were anything. When I looked at Tate I could see huge bags under his eyes, and his face pale.

"You alright?" I asked. No response he just drove on. What was going on with him?

"Tate." I tried to get his attention but. He didn't even look at me. He just kept driving.

"Stop the car." I said. He actually listened to me and pulled into a shop parking lot.

"Look at me." I said grabbing his chin to turn him to look at me. I was on the verge of crying. I had never seen him look like this. It looked like he hadn't got any sleep.

"I can't do it Charlotte" he said. I was startled by him calling me by my full name.

"What do you mean. Tate your scaring me." I said.

"I can't be what you want me to be. I can only be your friend." he said.

"What? Tate please tell me what's going on. This isn't like you." I said cupping his face. Now tears running down my face.

"I realized last night that we can't be more than just friends. It's just not meant to be." He said. I dropped off his face.

"So that's it. You just slept on it and now you don't have feelings for me anymore." I snapped.

"I'm sorry" he said. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes. I opens my side of the car and got out.

"Charlotte at least let me drive you to school." he called after me.

"I'd rather walk" I said not even turning around. I continued to walk down the road. When a car slowed down next to me. I turned to see none other than Alex Irwin with a if smirk on his face.

"What's a pretty lady like you walking all the way to school." he said.

"None of your business." I said.

"Well snappy, why don't I drive you the rest of the way." he said. I was gonna blow him off but then I realized school was still a good distance away.

"Fine. But don't get any ideas Irwin." I said, getting in his red convertible. Before he started driving he turned toward me.

"Have you been crying?" He said in a worried tone.

"Yes. Now can you just bring me to school." I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Why?" He said.

"No reason." I said.

"There's got to be a reason." he said.

"Tate and I just got into an argument. There, happy now? can u take me to school now before I'm late." I said. He didn't say anything else he just started driving again.

I could tell today was gonna suck.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay don't murder me I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sooooo sorry. So nice I'm out of school now I should be able to update way more often. Thank you so much. Luv you guys!!!!

-allytheo