1

The precinct was quiet. It was past 10pm and most of the other cops had gone home. Captain Holt was on the phone in his office and Jake was stirring a mug of coffee in the kitchen. Amy was sitting at her desk, slowly picking the eraser off of a pencil. This case was driving her crazy but she couldn't stop until it was solved.

"Santiago." Jake's ,voice came from behind her chair. Amy turned around to see her brown haired kind-of-friend holding two cups of coffee, his face as unreadable as ever. "Made you coffee." he said, dropping the mug on the corner of Amy's desk.

"Oh! Thanks!" Amy was understandably surprised. Jake hardly ever did nice things for her. "What's it for?"

"You seemed stressed." He deadpanned and walked back to his desk without another word.

"Huh." Amy muttered to herself. She glanced at the cup. Coffee made her have to pee, and she wasn't exactly the greatest at making it to the bathroom on time. She also wasn't wearing a diaper as she usually didn't want to risk someone noticing it under her clothes at work. But she didn't want jake to think she didn't appreciate the coffee, because she did.

"I can handle this. I'm a grown woman." She steeled herself and picked up the mug, taking the first sip of coffee and imagining the caffeine flowing through her veins. She glanced over at jake, who was blankly staring at his computer. "I can handle this." She said again, and took another sip.

One mug of coffee later, Amy was slightly squirming in her seat. She needed to pee but it wasn't urgent and she was making some real headway on the case.

Captain Holt emerged from his office, a thick jacket draped over his arm. "I am going home." He announced to Amy and Jake , who were the only ones left on the floor. "I trust you both will leave at a reasonable hour."

"Yeah." Jake said. He didn't even look up from the files on his desk.

"Of course, Sir!" Amy chimed, ever the people pleaser. Scratch that, the Holt pleaser.

Holt nodded at her and walked to the elevator and Amy turned back to her work. Her need to pee was growing. She made a mental note to make it to the bathroom later and kept working.

15 minutes later Amy was feeling a little desperate. She crossed her legs and bounced them up and down, fending off the oncoming flood. It only took a few moments for her to finally stand up and make her way to the bathroom. She passed jakes's desk and smiled at him, to no reaction. She had grossly underestimated just how much she had to go.

She opened the bathroom door, already undoing her belt. "Fuck," she muttered, struggling with the the clasp. It was stuck. Amy was going into panic mode. She finally undid her belt and reached for the stall door, fumbling with her fly and getting it half down. It was too late. Her bladder released and soaked through her pants and made a small puddle on the floor. "Oh, shit."

Defeated, she sunk down to the floor and put her head in her hands. She tried to hold back the tears, but they flowed out anyway. What was she going to do? Sure, the office was mostly empty, but if Jake saw that she had just pissed her pants she would never hear the end of it. Neither would anyone else. Sure, Jake was good at keeping secrets, but even this must have been too much for him. Not to mention she was slowly sinking into little space.

The door to the bathroom swung open and Jake walked in, eyes glued to his phone. "Hey, Santiago-" he glanced up. "Oh, shit." He muttered. "What happened?"

Amy looked up, her eyes tearstained and she sniffled. "Please....Jake  please don't tell anyone about this." Fresh tears sprung from her eyes and she tried to wipe them away. "Please. You can't tell anyone." She said quieter.