3

Around 2 hours later jake woke up to the sound of quiet sniffling, Jake looked over to where Amy is and saw she looked like she was crying in her sleep. Jake sat up and gently shook Amy awake. When Amy woke up she started to cry louder and launched herself at jake. Amy cuddled into Jake and snuggled into his chest. Jake trying his best to comfort Amy, he rubbed her back and stroked her hair. "Shh Ames, it's ok, I'm here everything is ok, Shh" Jake whispered into her ear and kept shushing her.
"Jake" Amy wimped "I'm right here Ames"

Amy kept crying into Jake's chest for a couple minutes, eventually Amy's sobs turned into sniffles. "Angel it's ok" Amy pulled away from jake and smiled, "why are you smiling" jake asked confused "you just called me angel" Amy whispered, Jake blushed "yeah I guess I did" Jake said slightly embarrassed "don't worry jake I liked it" Amy smiled, Jake smiled back.

"Are you feeling better Ames" Jake asked, Amy nodded "wanna tell me about it?" Jake's asked Amy. Amy shook her head no, "ok but you can always tell me anything" Amy snugged back into Jake. "M'wet" Amy told Jake slightly embarrassed. "Ok Ames let's get you changed ok" Amy nodded. "Ames were do you keep you stuff"

"Top drawer of the dresser" Jake walked over and took out everything he needed. Jake went back over to Amy and moved her so he would be able to change her, Jake pulled down her shorts and untapped her diaper. Amy just layed there and put her thumb in her mouth, Amy wanted her binkie put was to scared to ask Jake. As Jake continued he looked up at Amy who had her thumb in her mouth "Ames that's yucky, don't put your fingers in your mouth" Jake gently took her thumb out of her mouth, "do you have a pacifier angel" Jake asked Amy. She nodded "where is it at?" "M'bag" Jake walked out into the living room and got Amy pacifier out of her bag, it was- a light blue with yellow on the loop, Jake thought it was adorable. Jake went back into Amy bedroom with her pacifier. "BINKIE" Amy said excitedly, jake smiled and placed it into her mouth and she started to suckle on it right away.

"Your adorable Ames" jake smiled, jake went back to changing Amy's diaper and put a new one under my her and tapped it up. When jake finished he put everything back away and threw out the dirty diaper. Jake went back over to Amy "do you wanna cuddle angel" jake asked knowing they can still sleep longer as it was only 2:30 "Wes pwese". Jake layed back down and Amy cuddled up to him and placed her head in the crock of his neck and snuggled in, jake could feel her pacifier hitting his neck, but he didn't care and they fell back to sleep wrapped in each others arms.
———————————————————————————
                            Around 2 weeks later
———————————————————————————
Jake was at work at his normal time but realized that Amy wasn't there, and it's not normal for her to be late. Jake made the decision to go ask holt. Jake walked into holts office "captain where's Santiago?" Jake questioned. "She called in sick today". Jake thought that was weird because she never calls in sick "do you mind if I take the day off and go take care of her" Jake asked hoping for a yes. "Ok peralta, tell her I hope she feels better".

Jake walked out of holts office and went and got his stuff and left. Jake got into his car and drove to Amy's. Jake walked up to her apartment and knocked. Amy answered, she was dressed in a nypd hoodie and pj shorts diaper slightly visible. "Jake what are you doing here" Amy asked "I came to check on you, holt told me you were sick. "Oh, thanks".

"Can I come in?" Jake asked politely. "Yes of course, sorry" Amy replied "what are you up to" Jake asked Amy "not much just been watching some movies". "Do you mind if I join you angel" Amy blushed and shook her head and headed back over to the coach, Jake followed her. After Jake got here Amy stated to slip into little space. Jake and Amy sant down jake sat at the end of the coach and Amy sat in the middle, not sure if Jake wanted her close or not. "What movie are we watching" Jake asked, "the grinch". "That's a good choice Ames".

Jake and Amy watched the movie and as the movie went on, Amy got closer to Jake to the point that there shoulders were touching. Jake looked over at Amy realizing she must want to cuddle but was to shy to ask. "Do you wanna cuddle angel" Amy looked at Jake and smiled then moved closer so she was tucked right next to him, Jake put his arm around her shoulder and stated to rub her shoulder with his thumb. Jake felt Amy relax into him.

When the movie finished, Amy felt her stomach turn and felt as thought she was gonna be sick. "Jake I feel like I'm gonna be sick". "Oh ok, let's go" Jake and Amy got up and went into her washroom, Amy kneeled down next to the toilet and threw up. Jake kneeled down next to Amy and  held her hair back and rubbed her back. Jake heard Amy start to cry "shh angel, it's ok" Jake tried to comfort her
as she was throwing up. Amy always hated throwing up, and would cry every time, Amy finally fully slipped now deep into little space. When Amy finished throwing up she turned around and hugged herself to Jake, and continued to cry. Jake moved so he could hug Amy back properly. "Icky" Amy said quietly to Jake, "shh I know Ames, it's ok I'm here, everything is going to be ok". Jake started to stand up, and stood Amy up with him, Jake pulled back from Amy and wiped her tears off her face with his thumb. Amy sniffled "come on Ames let's go get you some water ok" Jake told Amy and Amy looked up at jake and put her arms up to be picked up.

Jake figured that she was in little space now after all of  that. Jake leaned down and picked Amy up, Amy snuggled into Jake's neck wanting to be as close to him as possible. Jake smiled. He walked into the kitchen and went to get a cup out of the cupboard, Amy wined "baba" she said quietly. Jake grabbed her bottle instead and filled it up with water. Jake brought Amy back over to the couch and sat down with her in his lap, Jake moved so he had his arm around her back and lifted the bottle to Amy's mouth. Amy stared to suckle on her bottle and leaned so her head was on Jake's shoulder. Jake rubbed her arm comfortably.

Jake grabbed the tv remote, to put something else on. "What do you wanna watch Ames" Jake asked Amy "Dwra" Amy said around her bottle. Jake put on dora and Amy watched as she drank her bottle, Jake didn't pay much attention to the tv but to Amy, who was ridiculously adorable, she was just sitting there watching Dora while drinking her water. Jake really loved this time that he spent with her. After a couple minutes Amy's bottle was done, Jake gently pulled it out of Amy's mouth and Amy looking to suck on something put her thumb in her mouth, "Ames you can't do that, it's yucky" Jake pulled her thumb out of her mouth, Amy wined. "Angel where is your binkie" Jake asked Amy seeing she watched something in her mouth. "In my room, on the bed". "I'm gonna be right back Ames" Jake gently moved Amy so she was sitting on the couch, and he went to her room to grab her pacifier. When Jake returned Amy was laying on the couch snuggled into her blankie. Jake looked at Amy in awe, she was so precious. Jake sat back down and Amy quickly cuddled back into Jake and hugged her blankie close to Jake's chest, Jake gave Amy her binkie and Amy started to suckle on it right away looking for the most comfort she could have.

Jake looked back down at Amy, and he was she was fighting closing her eyes to rest, Jake tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, "angel I think it's time for a nap" Amy looked up at him "nwo, nwo sleep". "Ames you have to rest to get better, I'll come lay down with you". "Fine" Amy said to tired to fight it, and she would get to sleep next to Jake again. "Ok come in Ames" Jake got up and picked Amy up, Jake put her on his hip and realized she was wet. Jake felt Amy's bottom, Amy blushed, "I think somone needs a change, before they take a nap" Jake said rubbing Amy's back.

Jake brought Amy into her room, and went and got everything he needed to change her, Jake quickly changed her and picked out new pjs to put her in. After Jake get Amy changed he pulled the covers back on the bed And Amy crawled up to the top to get in, Jake pulled the covers back and gave Amy her blankie and placed a kiss to her forehead, he walked to the other side of the bed and layed down. Amy missing being close to Jake moved over so she was cuddled into his chest, and Jake wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, as she drifted off.