OC Bio

Name: Val Gawerf 

Age: 16

birthday: 6th of february

Race: Human-spirit hybrid

Height: 185 cm

Build: lean muscular

Hair color: black

Eye color: light green

Has a tatoo of a wolf made in his right arm that reaches all the way from his hand to the shoulder.

Family:

Mother: Maya Gawerf (Dead) Race: Human-spirit hybrid

Father: Gray Gawerf (Dead) Race: Human-spirit hybrid

Father's parents:

Grandmother: Lilith Gawerf (Dead) Race: Human

Grandfather: Mury Gawerf (Alive) Race: Spirit

Skills, powers and a bit of backstory:

Val has lived in the spirit valley for his entire life and has been trained from a young age to use a bow and to use a sword. After Val's parents died during a dark spirit night when Val was 9 he moved to the mountain next to the valley where his grandfather lived. He lived with his grandfather for 4 years. In that Mury had started to teach Val about the spirit rings. Weapons that looked like big rings that would move with spirit energy and be a conduit for the powers Val ha inherited by birth. The rings number would increase from 1 to 10 depending on the strenght of the user. Val trained with Mury to be able to kill the dark spirits that took over the spirit valley. In the 4 years living in the mountains Val developed amazing stamina, physical strenght and spirit power. He learned to use the spirits to summon weapons out of air, a feat never seen in other than summoning the spirit rings. Val has two spirit colors green and gold. Green meaning connection with nature and life and gold meaning a calm, wise and powerful spirit. After the 4 years of living in the mountain and learning about spirit power from his grandfather he went back to the valley to cleanse it from the dark spirits and returning the light. Before he left his grandfather said to come back on the day of the spirits in 3 years. With Val promissing to come back by then.

Spirit manifest: 

Has a strong spirit power and is able to use it to manifest a sword, bow and the ten spirit rings making him the strongest spirit hunter in his universe. The Golden spirit allows this process and is why all the weapons are mainly gold with green details. 

Spirit power can be gathered into a small ball and made into an explosive that can be detonated with a pulse of spirit power.

Enhancement:

 Can use spirit powers to enhance items and objects he is touching. Also works on his own body. If used on own body makes the eyes glow green and radiates spirit energy that can be sensed by those with te ability to do so. Like elfs and spirits.

Sences:

 Has sharp sences from hunting animals and slaying dark spirits. Sence of smell, sight and hearing are much better than a normal human's.

Green spirit:

 Can sence anything that is touching the ground in 200m radius in all directions and gives high knowledge of plants and living beings in that radius. Useful for searching for ambushes, herbs and rare plants.

Physical strenght:

A much higher strenght level than a normal human. Able to lift 500kg with one arm. Stamina and speed are also on a higher level thanks to his atributes from birth and training.

every day skills:

When it comes to making food from the things you can get from the forest is a master at cooking all kinds of things. Can do any phisical labour with ease and is a natural at it. From normal chores to construction anything goes. Is a fast learner from examples.

Inteligence:

Quick to adapt and can think on his feet. Is highly inteligent and has high knowledge of strategies and other things regarding war and battle.

Done.