Characters as of Chapter 1

*I got most of this information from the wiki pages surrounding these characters (I'm pretty lazy so quite a bit is cut and paste.......I am sorry.), if you would like to know more, you can look for the online pages!)

Artemis fowl the second:

Age: 18(chronologically), 15(biologically) in Blood Flower (sorry, I can't explain this anymore, it's too much of a spoiler if I explain)

Gender: Male

Height: Not sure, I placed him at about 167cm

Occupation: Juvenile genius, Former criminal mastermind

Appearance: Very very pale skin, not physically fit, raven black hair, one blue eye and one hazel eye, human.

Description:

'Arum Potestas Est' (Gold is Power) is the Fowl clan's creed, and Artemis Fowl the second is a member of this family with an elaborate history of crime and wealth. He has the 'highest tested IQ' in Europe, and is a certified child genius. A product of his father's criminal empire, his incredible intellect and criminal tendencies afford him the ability to construct and execute brilliant and complicated plans. He has millions of Euros, a bodyguard named Butler and the highest intelligence of his generation, which as 'criminally good', he uses to restore his family's fortune. A child's imagination and this superb intellect leads him to discover the existence of 'The People', or the fairy race that has retreated underground, having technology that has far surpassed that of humans and of course, magic. At age 12, he attempts and succeeds at stealing their gold, However, he eventually becomes a powerful ally as well as a 'friend' of the Fae.

Butler:

Age: 44-45, physically 59-60

Gender: Male

Height: 210 cm

Occupation: Bodyguard to Artemis Fowl the second

Appearance: BIG, muscular, bald, often described as a 'man mountain'. Of Eurasian descent, narrow nose, full lips, deep blue eyes.

Description:

Butler, is a member of the Butler family which has served the Fowls for generations. A Butler is paired to a Fowl to serve and protect them from their birth, and Butler spent his first night guarding Artemis outside the maternity ward. He is a man of honor with a soldier's brain, but has a big heart, and has defied the bodyguard's code by becoming close to Artemis, feeling like he is the son or younger brother he never had. Despite being trained to dispose of anyone that could threaten his principle, Butler prefers to rather harm or scare people instead of going all the way and killing them. He is also extremely loyal and has always stood by Artemis's side to the point of his loyalty nearly breaking. He is also described as one of the most dangerous men in the world, able to summon tremendous strength and speed when needed. His sheer bulk also allows Butler to withstand blows that would be lethal to an average person. He is well-known around the world as one of the strongest men and one of the most skilled in martial arts, and is able to take out any enemy, large or small, with apparent ease.

Kudo Shinichi:

Age: 16-17

Gender: Male

Height: 174 cm

Occupation: Teitan High School Student, High School Detective