Part 1: The beginning

Warnings:None

Your mother and yourself weren't very wealthy,your mother being the local blacksmith, You tried to help her out the best you could. You would often run errands or deliver goods to there designated buyer. Your mother wouldn't allow you to do the more serious work like pouring,moulding or melting the metal,despite you being 20 and fully capable,she didn't trust you not to get hurt or break something,you were quite a clumsy person.

•-----------------------------------------•

Like usual you were on your way to town to deliver an order to a local man in town,as you were walking you came across a long forgotten place,a place which you hadn't been to since you were a kid,the old library. You used to come here quite a lot as a child to learn about what the outside world had to offer,but over time you became to busy with helping your mother you had almost forgotten about the old place.

You decided that you would take a detour in the library and you would get straight back to work and be home as soon as possible.

Opening the door you heard the bell above ring,the room bringing back many long forgotten memories. You see the librarian, Mrs deauville, stood behind the counter.
"Why hello Y/N,I haven't seen you in a while,my how tall you've grown to be"
"Hello,it has been a while yes,have you got anything good for me?"
"Yes we just got a few today actually"
"Oh,really are any of them to my preference?" she knew you loved the fairytale books
"Oh,yes dear"she placed a stack of books before you,pulling one from the top and opening it to the front page.
"Snow white?"
"Not just that my dear,look"she flipped the page over,there,at the bottom corner of the page was a small symbol.
"Who's S.G.E?"you questioned,she looked at you with a dumbfounded look.
"Not who but what,it's from the school for good and evil,it's where real fairytales are made,this is a real story my dear"she beamed.
"Sure It is"you laughed at the older woman's story.
"Your allowed to take it if you'd like"
"Thank you, Mrs deauville"
"Just bring it back once your done"
"Alright"You retreated the book from the oak counter and placed it in the bag which hung over your shoulder.
"Good day, Mrs deauville,I have to go"you smiled
"Good bye dear"
And with that you left.

•-----------------------------------------•

To get to the man's house it would have taken around 20 minutes, but luckily for you,you found that as a kid you had always spent most of your free time in these woods,hanging in trees or going on walks making short cuts and paths to different places along the way, one of these places were to near the man's street making your journey only a mere 10 minutes.

The woods were never anyone's preferred place to be,well except yours,making your walk a peaceful one, And soon enough you arrived at the man's door. You handed him the merchandise and on your way you went,considering you took a quicker way there you decided to walk slower,actually taking in the beauties of the forest.The rustling leaves,the shake of the branches,the blowing winds,the rhythms of the nearby river and the birds chirps and songs.You were so indulged by the beauty that you hadn't even heard it coming up behind you.

It grabbed you.

Feet no longer on the solid ground,you head shot up,to your shock the thing which had hold of you was a enormous bird composed of broken twigs and branches. Terrified you began to struggle against the creature upon your shoulders,despite your best efforts the bird's grip hadn't faltered once.

•-----------------------------------------•

Not long after you found that you were suspended above two extraordinary castles.One was angelic and bright,the other was ominous and mysterious,the two were joined by a gracious bridge which had a small floating tower neighboring it.

It was when you were flying over the brighter castle that you were relieved of the grip on your shoulders,leaving you to plummet to the ground,falling straight towards a bed of crimson and mauve roses. You were sure this is when you would die but to your suprise you hadn't. You hadn't even felt when you had made contact with the ground. You were shocked,one minute you were tumbling to earth and the next you were lying in gorgeous floral bush,feelings of no pain whatsoever.

Drowning in disbelief of the previous events events,you hadn't even noticed the crowd which had collected around you.it was only when you looked up that you began to hear the whispers of the people circling you.Every single one of them were clad in obnoxiously bright ball gowns,which varied in colour and design.
"What is it?"
"I haven't a clue"
"I say it's a never,it looks like one"the girls spoke.
You looked at them with a raised brow.
"What if it isn't?"A brunette suggested.
"Of course it is don't be so stupid,I mean just look at it"A blonde snapped back,it was obvious she was the queen bee amongst them all.The brunette looked at her with fear in her eyes,the way a hare would a fox.
"I'm not an it,thanks"you spat,now standing.it was then that you realised you were taller than all of them,"why are they all so small"you thought.They all gasped,
"I beg your pardon,you really are a never!"the blonde shrieked. That was when you realised that you had actually said it aloud, But you quickly forgot about that as you began to think about what blondie called you.
"A what?"
They all looked at you as if you were stupid,
"Nevers and evers,how do you not know?"
"Maybe she's the new reader"a girl prompted.
"It's fine we'll just get dovey to sort it out"Another spoke.
"Ugh fine then"the blonde huffed.
And with that All of them walked away,leaving you with more questions than before.

•-----------------------------------------

A/N:this is the first time i have posted on wattpad,I hope this ain't to bad for a first chapter,I'm going to be posting the next part soon :)
Oh and please give feedback,I wanna know what to work on.