Chapter 8

When I wake up, I text Crystal to ask her how she was doing vacationing with her parents.

Crystal and her ex-boyfriend were having some arguments with each other, whilst I was walking to the destination she gave me to meet her, and BAM!

One thing led to another and he punched her.

To say I was mad, is a huge understatement.

I ended up getting pulled off the bloodied up boy, from a security officer that was on break and was randomly walking past. Ehh, beats me...or him.

I wasn't charged since it was self-defence, but I did get a restraining order for Crystal against him.

*Sigh* I'm too nice, I swear.

As I was saying after her parents that are usually out on business trips found out, came back to take her away for a month or two but I still texted and called her, everyday.

It's now at least 12 in the morning or night whichever way you see it, and got up, now in a mood for chocolate milk. Since who doesn't wake up and crave it?

Anyway, after getting dressed, I exit the elevator that brought me down and see some of the brothers down stairs, drinking. Oh, I want some! But just I'm about to jump down the stairs, I hear them talking about something and notice Ema standing by the railing, eavesdropping also.

He starts to talk about why he can't live with us girls in the house.

Is he gay???

But it seems that it has the opposite effect on Ema since she runs to her room. I feel...bad..for her, I mean.

Ugh, I really am too much of a nice person.

I walk down the stairs all the way to the boys on the couch, all of them stair up to me in surprise.

Subaru: Ana-I didn't mean...

But right before he can get another word out, I back hand slap him across the face and shake my head, in ashame.

Ana: I'm not the one you need to apologise to.

He look shocked but then catches on and rushes up the stairs. I call out to him...

Ana: I expected more from you.

And, I did. He's the quiet one, and much more mature than Pinky but from what just happened, he's no better.

Tsubaki: You know he didn't mean to hurt your-

I cut him off.

Ana: I already said, I'm not hurt at all and a matter of fact, I would believe you if you said, that I am a burden.