Chapter 1

"Okay Joe. I get it!" "Don't get to close to him," Jon says. He steps closer to my trainer. Joe does too. "You lay a hand on my brother's girl and I'll lay more than that on you." Jackson gulps down. "Brotha!" Jon walks over to me and grabs me. Not like a forceful matter but like wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. He looks at Jackson them kisses me. I kissed him back. Roman is staring straight at Jackson. Jon pulls back and smile his crazy smile at him. "Okay. We're going to the gym. Behave," Jon says growling the last part in Jackson's ear. Poor Jackson. I walk them to the door only to get a smack on the ass. "Jon!" I hug Joe and glare at Jon. "I love you," he mouths. "I love you too.""Oh yeah! I need you ring side tomorrow." "Okay! I'll see you when you get back!" He pecked my cheek and finally left.

Johannah Janson. Dean Ambrose's girlfriend for over 5 years now. I was 23 when I first met Dean, his name was Johnathan Good. I known him as Jon Moxley as well. I was eighteen and he was 19. We became friends and shortly after, we developed feelings for each other. It was not until twenty three that we started dating. He's a great guy. When they call him the lunatic on WWE, it cracks me up that they describe this psycho so well. But he's my psycho. And I love him.

"Jackson I am so sorry about Jon. He can be like tha-" He kissed me. This man just kissed me. Did he not just feel the wrath of my boyfriend. My Lunatic boyfriend. My psycho boyfriend. Does those names mean nothing now and days? "You son of a bitch." I turn around to see Jon and Joe right there. Before they could do anything, I slapped him. "Three months. Three months and you know who my boyfriend and my brother is and you still try. Boy are you stupid," I say holding onto Jon and Joe. "But I mean, they warned you. So, it is only right of me to let them deal with you." I let Joe go first. Speared right then and there. Jon escaped and started swinging. After a couple of seconds, I pushed Jon back. I went for Joe and then Jon went back. I got tired after ten reps of both. "Johnathan Good and Leati Joseph Anoa'i get your asses over here right now." They didn't stop. "Joe! Don't make me call Patricia. Or worse,Galina."

Galina is Joe's wife and Patricia is his mother. My girls. Galina and I are best friends just as our boys are.

Joe steps back and fixes his hair. I point to Jon and he picks him up. Joe still swings and kick until I stand in front of him. "Chill!" "That is not in my vocabulary." He hungrily looks at the guy thirsting to beat his ass. "Make it apart of your damn vocabulary then." I walk over to Jackson. "I was starting to think that Jon was going crazy when he said you liked me, but he was right. So thank you for stopping by to help me with my training, but we will no longer need your service." I pick him up and usher him out the door.

When I returned, Jon was standing there with his arms crossed. "You were right, happy?" "I told you he liked you and yet you did nothing." "Does it matter? It's not like anything was going to happen." "And yet it did!" "You really think I would let anything happen? So much for trust." He turns away. I start laughing. "You don't trust me." "Be careful with that you say," Joe whispers. "It's not you I don't trust. It's everyone else." "I get it!" "No you don't. "Jon! I get it." "No you don't." "I think I'm going to go home. I'll see you tomorrow."

Joe walks out the house leaving me alone with Jon. "What is there for me not to understand," I slump on the couch. "I love you." "I know that." "No! I love you to the point that it scares me. People eye you down everyday because of your looks. I feel that one day, the right guys is going to walk by and you are going to leave me. Who else is going to love my crazy ass?" He sits next to me. I straddle him and start to giggle. "What's so funny?" "The perfect guy has passed me day after day after day after day. I have my perfect guy with me everyday. And I sit on him, and kiss him, make love to him, dream about him, live with him, love him, and he's not going anywhere. You know why? Because I love him. Our hearts are combined as one, our souls are one, our minds are one. He doesn't have to worry who is going to put up with his crazy ass because I'm putting up with his crazy ass. Because I love his crazy ass and I do plan to one day marry his crazy ass. So yes, people look at me and have sexual fantasies about me but that doesn't matter. What matters is what I have with him and that's not going away. No matter how bad we fight, or curse each other out, we're always great at the end." "You are talking about me right," Jon asks with a smile. "Shut up," I say grabbing his face and kissing him.

"No more wearing those short sexy outfits around male trainers anymore." "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.""So about that love making," he says winking. "Oooooo." He picks me up and carries me to the room. Yeah! Let's just say the night got better after about two rounds.

**********************************************************

Hey guys!

This isn't my first story but it is my first WWE story. I adore Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. If there are any wrestlers you want to see in the story, just leave them down below. If I don't like the wrestler you put, they will still be in the story but I will be bias and make sure they get their ass handed to them 99% of the time.

Also, the Authority will be entering the story soon. I hate their guts but they will still enter.

But that's all I wanted to say. So until next,

Zaria