Chapter 22

It's been almost a year and a halfsince I went back to the WWE. Moxley is now one year, five months, three weeks and six days. He's walking, kind of talking, and just enjoying life. Within this year, I have planned our whole wedding and all that good stuff. But let me catch you up.

After we left, everyone thought I was kidding about no coming back. So show after show after show, they realized I was not coming back. Joe came to my house and I didn't say a word to him. After a month, I finally talked to him. He apologized and we are better now.

I have not talked to Colby at all since it all went down. Bray, Eric, and Luke returned after three months of being absent. They sent me a sorrt basket and said they were only doing what was told. Step and Hunter came to my house and asked me to come back. I told then no. They asked for months and months. They still ask me and I keep saying no. Moxley is not big enough to be protected from the Wyatts. Fans keep asking me to come back and I'm politely telling them no.

Jon and I are just so oh my gosh. I could not have asked for a better man than him. He has supported my decision and made things a lot easier for me. I delievered a baby who the family names Johanna after me but she didn't have that final H like I did. But it was still special.

One thing I did do associsted with WWE was appear on Tough Enough. There, I got to catch up with Daniel and Saraya. It was fun. I remember it so well because it was yesterday. I was kind of upset because one of my favorite ones got kicked off but it happens. They asked me to come do a coaching session with them on story lines. I agreed and since it was only 20 minutes from my house, I took Moxley with me.

"Great to meet you," Booker T says as I walk on set. I had on a shield vest with some shorts and some boots. Moxley had on the same thing but he had on pants. He was holding my hand as we walked in. "Great to meet you too. This is my son Jonathan but we all call him Moxley." He stoops down to Moxley's level and shake his hand.

"Lita and Billy are in there with the contestants. You will be walking in with me." I nod.

-- Tough Enough. No Point Of View --

Johannah waits for her cue to walk in. When Joe was on there, he was already in the ring. Johannah wanted something different. When she head Johannah Janson, she walked in.

"When I saw Johannah, I was like damn! She's prettier in person. She most def was my celebrity crush. Dean Ambrose, watch out. I might just still your girl," Tanner says in confessionals.

Johannah split into the ring as she would to get inside. Everyone cheets as she walks up.

"Hey guys!" "Hey!" "Well for those of you who don't know me, I am Johannah Janson. I am not a WWE wrestler but I will be married to one really soon. I've been in the ring, I have fought some fights and it is tough. But that's what we are here to help you with. Each of you have been given a story line which you will perform with me. Any questions?" ZZ raises his hand. "Yes ZZ!"

"When Johannah said my name, I think I almost flipped."

"Story line only applies in the ring right?" "Yeah. On WWE, I hated Stephanie with all my heart and soul. In reality, I love her." Another habd raises. I look at her. "How are we supposed to seperate our feelings from outside of the ring and inside of the ring?" "Well Giorgia, it is simply like this."

Johannah walks out the ring and pulls Giorgia in the ring with her. "If I ever see your face again, that will be the last time you even think about breathing!" Johannah stares into her eyes not cracking a smile. "Now get out of my ring." Giorgia walks out if the ring and Johannah follows her. "See. I meant none of that. But it's what you have to do," she says hugging Giorgia. Tanner opens his arms too but she walks past him.