Chapter 2 continued

The door opens and I back away from Jon. He looks and the cameras come in first. I roll my eyes as I see Seth, Triple H, and the J&J security. I text Joe that they we're in here and to hurry up because an uproar was about to happen. I put my phone in Dean's bag and walked next to him intertwining our fingers together.

"Nice to see you again," Triple H says to me. "Can't say the same thing." "Who cares about the greeting? I don't like what she did to me today. She's supposed to be my sister. I......." "You use that word so loosely. You are not my brother. As long as you are with them," I say pointing to the "authority ","we are not even associates. We are bloody enemies. " "Don't be like that Hannie, " Seth says putting a hand on my shoulder. Wrong move.

"Get your hand off of her," Dean says. "Shut up Ambrose. We are talking here." "Maybe you didn't hear him," Roman says walking up, " get your hands off my sister." "She's not your......." "Brotha!" I bro fist Roman. "Well isn't that awkward, " Dean says to Seth. We look at Seth's hand, then at the people we choose to target. Dean with Seth, Roman and Triple H, Me and the bitchy security.

I threw the hit to Seth so he could let me go and swung at the security. You can hear the crowd screaming as we fight. Roman spears Triple H and the roars. We triple power bomb Seth's security. So we double triple power bomb them. We all crowd around Seth. He looks at us. We look at him.

Dean holds out his fist, then Roman. They look at me. I stick my fist out in the middle of them. The crowd cheers. You hear the king say, "Oh my gosh! Johannah joined the shield. She has now replaced Seth Rollins. The shield is back. The shield is back." Triple H stupidly gets up and and screams as he runs towards us. I kicked him straight in the throat and he knocks out.

Seth stands up and grabs me. His J&J security start to fight my boyfriend and my brotha. Of course they are winning put it's a distraction to me getting pulled out of the room. "Stop it Seth! Let me go!" He continues to pull me out the room screaming how I'm bull shitting him because he never betrayed me and he loves me more than I knows. Blah blah blah blah blah. I zoned out. By the time I pay attention, I'm in the ring with hand cuffs on my hands and my feet wrapped with rope. I'm standing behind Seth. He has a mic in hand. His music is still playing so we must have just got out here.

"Dean, you are one weak man. I have your girlfriend and yet you have done nothing to retrieve her. See, he has done nothing to retrieve you. He does not love you. What do you say to that Johanna? Huh!" He holds the mic to me. I turn my head. "See I love you Johannah. Always have always will." "Wait! Is Seth Rollins professing his love to her?" I look at him confused. He pulls me close and look me in my eyes. I turn away. He screams look at me multiple times as the mic is now to his side. I glare at him. "Oooooo. The sexy glare. I love it." He leans in to kiss me. I lean in too. "Oh my gosh! She's going to kiss him."

No the fuck I'm not. As I lean in, he closes his eyes. That goes according to plan. See as he has been talking, I found out that the handcuffs were loose as fuck. I can easily slip my hands out of here. The only reason I haven't at this moment is because J&J security is behind me. I got this all planned out. You see, I think that the Authority has Dean and Roman all worked up in the back, or they are gathering people because they hate the authority just as much as we do. But that is irrelevant at this moment. I need to focus on this right now.

As Seth close his eyes, I lean my head back and crush my head into his. He falls back holding his head. I break out of the chains and punch the bitches one by one, switching from left to right. When they fell out, I kicked Seth in the face. I then push myself on top of him and punched him over and over again. It's hard to do with your feet tied. Next thing you know, I hear the bitchiest voice ever. "Stop it! Stop it! Leave him alone." Stephanie, Triple H, Kane, Big Show, and Randy Orton come out. I keep going until I feel like I need to stop as she keeps pleaing for me to stop. I grab the mic.

"You really thought Seth, that I would kiss you?" My face pressed against the ring floor inches from his. I laughed in the mic. "You really think I would leave a man for a little bitch like you?" "He is..." "I DIDN'T ASK YOU!" The crowd starts screaming as I laugh again. The authority make their way into the ring and pick up Seth. I walk face to face to him even with him in the hands of the bitch family. I'm sorry. I meant authority. "You will never amount to him nor my brother. You get pulled out of the ring or your so called protectors cheat and jump someone when you are getting your ass handed to you. And, I mean, I don't know. To me that sounds like a bitch. Am I right WWE universe or is it just me?" They cheer louder. "Now, I'm glad you joined our little party. Seth! You didn't tell me you were inviting people. But then again, you don't go anywhere without protection. But it's okay, I have my own protection."

Right on cue, Dean, Roman, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, and Mark Henry come out. I hop to the other side of the ring. Remember my feet are tied still. It's hard to undo. I feel someone tugging at my feet. All the boys are in the ring, so who could this be. I look down to see Brie cutting the rope off of my feet. She catches me looking at her and smiles. I blow a kiss to her as she helps me break free.

"You really thought I wasn't going to come and save my girl from you all. Seth, it was cute to say that you love her and all but she is mine so you better back off." "I don't know what she see's in you Ambrose. Your nickname alone is a warning to stay away from you. Lunatic Fringe..." "I think it's hot in ways more than one." Everyone goes ooooooo. Dean smirks and shrug. "Now all of you came out like you are prepared to fight. So are we going to talk or are we throwing hands," I ask getting closer to Stephanie. "You know Johanna..." "Mrs. Lunatic Fringe to you peasant." Everyone laughs screaming burn. "Oh I'm sorry. I meant Hoooooeeeee!" Dean puts his thumb up and so does everyone else. "You have been causing problems since you came here," Stephanie starts. "Shut your manly ass up!" I walk away from her and next to Dean and Roman. "So like i said, are we fighting or are we going to talk?" "We're going to.." "Fight! Okay." I throw the mic down and punch Stephanie. Dean fights Seth, Mark Henry with Big Show, Roman and Kane, John and Triple H, Daniel and Randy Orton. The Bellas came in to fight the security. We all fight in the ring sending them over one by one. Stephanie, then Seth, then the security. We help with Big Show and Kane. Then Triple H and Randy Orton are the last to leave. Roman roars, Daniel stands on the ends of the rope chanting Yes! I chant along with him and so does everyone else for the hell of it.

I'm done fighting for tonight. Tomorrow is a well deserved off day for Dean. And tomorrow is our water day with our friends.