sex UwU

Twas the night before Anniversary Month of Seasonal Shanty's existence, no one but Jam Boree's was awake, not even a mice was peeping at this time. Jam Boree was Preparing everything in a Graceful manner at 3 in the Morning. 

Jam Boree was tired and kinda Horny too, craving the enjoyment of all the People in Seasonal Shanty Ganging up on it and doing whatever they want with her. 

"*sigh*, if only I got a Break from these assholes making me do the work 24/7. Maybe tomorrow night i'll ask my roommate s here about my Desires" Jam Boree thought to nyaself as nya gets ready for bed. 

(On Anniversary Day of Seasonal Shanty….) 

"Happy Birthday, Jammy! " the Other Seasonals Said as Jam Boree got coffee. Jam Boree smiled as his Birthday got Better and Better! Soon, they were at PomPom's House with Yool, Ffidyl, Hoola, Whiz-Bang and Spurrit. "Guys, I have a question and i know it'll sound Weird but…… ..can you all Gang up on me and do a lot of dirty things? " the Cakelike Monster said, Shyly and Curious. "k" said the others. 

Whiz-Bang was chosen first. They flew to Jam Boree and started licking the Caked up bitch's Cakeussy and Ass

"Mmmmm, tastes like Chocolate and cum flavored birds" 

"I thought you would like it~"

They kept going while the Monster with "Cake" teased The Gay Cloud and the other Seasonals. 

soon, it was time for Jam Boree to become Cum Boree. They opened their legs and made a Cute, yet sexy face and they were showing everyone their wet tight pussy and lubed up tight ass, saying

"Use me, Masters~"

Yool starts Going at it with Jam Boree's Blue Candle Placement, Hoola forced her dick in one of the Greenish Candles race's mouth, Spurrit huzzah-ed the living shit out of The Cake's ass, Jam Boree jerked Ffidyl off and Whiz-Bang Was breeding Jam Boree.

"aaaAAAAHH~ THAT'S IT!!!! I WANT MORE!~ GO ROUGHER SPURRIT AND WHIZ-BANG!!!~ PLEASE BREED YOUR BOSS AND GIVE IT A CHILD!!!" Boree moaned. It turned them on even more. They knew this is what they wanted. Having their way with their own Boss.

Whiz-Bang and Spirit obeyed and did just that. Only Whiz went deeper aswell, hitting their g-spot And cervix. Jam Boree was 33 years old and was ready to have a child judging by their behavior towards the kids. It's something they wanted too~

"OHH~ THAT'S RIGHT~! BREED ME~!!!! PLEASE MAKE ME A MOM~!"

1 hour later, all the seasonals were about to reach their climaxes.

"aw fuck! ~, take this in your hot body and have my child~!!!" The Skittles Firework Cloud love child yelled in glee as they Exploded in the Caked up Cake's Mating Hole and then turned into Fireworks and back to their normal self. the Blowout Party things on Jam Boree did the Classic Memorable noise also alarming the other to it's climax.

As all the Climaxes were done, a Certain pink cheerleader awoken from the Seasonal Gangbang walks downstairs and sees the scene. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING IN MY KITCHEN" PomPom angrily yelled to all the seasonals. "Hey Girlfriend! It's not what it looks like. " the Yellow prankster with Blue limbs said as her Cock came out of Jam Boree's Greenish candle's mouth. Jizz Oozing from the Mouth. "GET THE FU-" PomPom said, only to get cut off by Ffidyl beating her to death with his Instrument. 

"Now where were we? Have a Ride~ don't be shy you Slutty cake~"

"But I've already been impregnated by Whiz-Bang~....."

"You can get Pregnant by more than 1 monster you know~, now come here and get filled up again~"

"Ok, Ffidyl~"

"That's Daddy, Whore~"

"O-ok, Daddy~"

Jam Boree sat on the Hard 12 inch Pixie Stick feeling even more Wetter than before and Rode it like it was a Pony while moaning real loud that even the Entirety of the Pocket Dimension monsters could hear them. 

"Ho Ho Ho! You haven't had enough of my Milk And Cookies too! " Yool said as he took the Green Blowout Horn Party thing out of it's placement and Rammed his 14 inch cock in it. 

"someone's Cumming early~" the Cake thought while Blowing Yool. 

"HUAZZAH! I HAVE FINALLY FOUND A NEW INGREDIENT FOR A SURPRISE FOR JAM BOREE! " Spurrit the ugly ass motherfucker who looks like Wynq's Creepy Rejected uncle said while Jerking off. They all didn't stop the Cake Serving until the next day.

After all that, they went back to Seasonal Shanty. 

"WHERE WERE YOU, UGH" Epic Hoola said as she cradled Gobbleygourd in her arms, looking like a mess. 

"Let's just say, it was Birthday Week. " The Cake said as Rainbow and Yule Log flavored cum fell from their Ruined hole. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" Spunkleton said

"shh" the Boo'Qwurm shushed

"it's my Milk and Cookies from 9 months before Gobbleygourd and his Rare and Epic Versions existed! By the way, You're paying child support for Me, Schmoochle and Blabbit!"

Punkleton was so Scared from what Yool said, he Jumped out of the Window and Drowned to his death

9 Months later……

Jam Boree had laid their 3 eggs. They were Happy they're finally a Parent. One of the Children's Dads were Whiz-Bang, another was Ffidyl's and the 3rd was Yool's.

"Congrats on the Triplets, Boss! Whatcha gonna name em once they hatch?" Hoola said.

"I'm Naming the Rainbow Cupcake, Idrianna, the Cloverspell Cupcake Felicia and the Festival Of Yay Faith. Welcome to the World my dear Babies!"

"It's Perfect!"

Since then, Jam Boree was a happy mommy of 3!

here's what the babies look like btw

goodnight and let the Periscorps crawl up ur badussy😇😇😇