Part 7

READER'S P.O.V.

~TIME SKIP TO THE DAY YOU LEAVE FOR HOME~

                I grabbed my bag and took it out to the car. I left most of my stuff in the apartment since Logan offered to take me in until I got enough money to get my own place. Gerard came out and stood by me. He was dropping us off at the airport so he was coming with us.

                Ever since my break down, Gerard came over more often to hang out with us.

~FLASH BACK TO 3 DAYS BEFORE~

                "Give me your phone." Yes that was the first thing he said to me all day.

                "What? Why?"

                "Just hand it over." I hesitantly placed my phone in his hand. Thirty seconds later he gave it back to me.

                "You better not have messed with it or I'd have to kill you."

                "No of course not."He paused "I gave you my number."

                I froze. Wait... HUH??

                "Whenever you feel sad or depressed I want you to call me and no matter what I'm doing I will talk to you."

                I could feel my face get warm. "Okay"

~BACK TO PRESENT~

                I sighed. "Gerard?"

                "Hm?"

                I paused taking one last thought to change the subject. "Why do you care about me so much?"

GERARD'S P.O.V.

                What was I supposed to say? There were so many answers going through my mind, but if I chose the wrong one I could hurt her. I gathered my courage.

                "Why wouldn't I?"

                "Well, there are a lot of reasons why."  She paused. "I'm weird, clumsy, awkward, my life is a mess, and I'm not pretty or perfect like other girls."

                "Don't talk like that. No one lives up to perfection. If we did, then we might as well be lifeless mannequins."

                She looked down and smirked. She looked at me. "Yeah I guess you're right."

                Logan walked out with a backpack and a duffle bag. "WHO'S READY TO GO TO MICHIGAN?"

                I looked at him. "Considering the fact that you're only going there to go to your best friend's mother's funeral, you shouldn't be that excited."

                We got to the airport and said our goodbyes. I hugged (f/n).

                "Have a safe trip and remember what I told you a few days ago. Kay?"

                She nodded.

                "Hey Logan, make sure not to get yourself killed. We gotta make that duet."

                "Not making any promises!"

A/N: Sorry this took so long and another apology for it's shortness. All this time travel made me dizzy. Right at this moment, I would like to thank you for putting up with this story IDEA (oh how I torture you)I have had. I struggle with what happens next since I make up all this on the spot. So I might not have another chapter for a while. sumimasen, reader-chan

I LOVE YOU <3 ~Aquaria