Road Trip

* Trinity's POV*

Amara and I are sitting in the car. She truns down the radio.

"Dude lemme play a song. Trust me you know it and you love this song" then then grabs the cord and plugs it into the radio and a farmiliar song starts to play. Then she turns up the radio so loud that the bass starts to sake the windows.

"LETS HANG THE JURY YOU SINK JUDGMENTAL FOOLS. I'LL BURRY YOU SIX FEET DEEP 'CAUSE IM TIERED OF YOUR RULES" we both sing/ yell.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR OPINON!" I sing.

" HOW COULD YOU BE SO BLIND?!" She sings back. We finish singing the song and I turn down the raido so we are accutally able to see out of the mirrors. After a few songs the silence between Amara and I was broken by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answer.

" Yo Bitch!" Josh says over the phone. "So when ya gonna be here?".

" Umm..." I pause. " I honestly have no idea, I'm guessing by tomorrow after noon" I respond back.

" well you need to get here soon". He says impatintley.

"Alrighty" I say. " We just got on the road a few hours ago so if we stop to sleep Amara or I will let you know. Untill then peace out girl scout."

" byeeeeee ya bestie!" He paraticly yells over the phone as I hang up. Amara and I sit in car for hours listing to music and playing games. When its about 9 Amara and I switch seats.

"Hey I wanna know something." Amara says curiously. " What do think will happen when we get there?"

I look at her and laugh a little " What do you mean?"

" I mean like what kind of things we'll run into. Such as parties, Raves, and like other things?" She said as she looks at me for a quick second.

" You know I really don't know what will happen, but all I can say is that whatever happens, happens." I look down at my phone and scroll through facebook. "Hey Amara" I say still loking down at my phone

" Yea? Whats up?" She responds.

" I think you're gonna be happy." I showed her my phone that says warp tour 2019 Virgina Beach, VA.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!" She screams. " AND WE'ER GONNA BE IN VIRGINA WHEN THEY ARE THERE!!!"

"I KNOW DUDE!! so you wanna go to this?" I ask overly excited Amara.

" Dude we HAVE to let josh know about this." She says. I pull out my phone and call Josh.

" Hello?" I hear over the over phone.

" Okay you are NOT going to belive this." I pause. "Warp tour is comming to Virgina Beach THIS MONTH!" I say really excited.

"GURRRLLLLLL we are sooooo going, I will have you and Amara come with me to this. And are you almost here?" He says really fast.

" Acutally we are planning on driving till about 11 then we're gonna find a hotel in West Virgina" I say back "Well I do know for sure we will be there by tomorrow. I don't know what time yet. Untill then see ya tomorrow."

"OKAY!! See ya guys soon!" He yells over the phone ans hangs up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys sorry I didn't update last night lol I was out and about but I started to type this but I never finished it till now. So I'm sorry this book isn't he best haha but at least in trying. Please vote I love you all!!.