NOTE

Lost in your Paradise.
By- bbuildurhope
Fanfiction.
Date started: December 14, 2022
Date Ended : ‽

DISCLAIMER : This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Businesses, Places, Events, Locales, and Incidents are either the product of author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Take note : that this story is not affiliated with Kinnporsche La Forte Vegaspete story. I'm going to make my own narration.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

Hello everyone! Greetings to all my readers, supporters, friends, and such. This is the first story I'm publishing here, so please don't expect too much from me.

I'm not accustomed to writing stories where the main characters are both girls or boys, so please bear with me.

I'm always open to criticism. Don't hesitate to point out my mistakes and so on.

This story is under revision because I didn't have any notes or sources to guide what and where to write next in every chapter. Everything is written on the spot.

I may use some quotations I've seen on my Facebook friends' posts or timelines, who are also fans of Vegas, Pete, Bible, and Build.

On the first day of its publication, I didn't use their real names, or should I say their names from the series, because I thought it would be better. However, every time I was in the midst of writing a scene for a specific chapter, I found myself confused about who's who. That's why I decided to use their names from the series instead of the names I improvised. I apologize for any confusion.

Lastly, I'm not a perfect writer, nor a famous one, but I'm hoping that you will all stay with me until my epilogue and not just stop at my prologue. >_<

:: You've been warned.
If you're here just to make fun of my stories, please leave my story alone and remove it from your library.