08

TANKHUN's POV

I'm currently sipping my coffee while facing the beautiful sunset. The others already headed to their own rooms so I decided to uh... Just look around for a bit before taking a nap.

I was mesmerized because of the beautiful scenery of the ocean and the people who's I guess walking around and taking selfies for them to post on their social media accounts.

So was I, I also take a photo of the sunset together with my cup of coffee and posted on my Ig account and tag those people who's with me right now.

'i can't live without coffee'
Posted!

I was sipping coffee in the middle of nowhere, kidding. Drinking coffee is part of my daily life so whenever or wherever we go, I always bring coffee with me.

After I watched the sunset fades away I decided to go back to my room because later on we're going to have a mini game and we all should participate and thanks to Porsche who planned to have this kind of game so that no one can get bored and think of going back home because our vacation will last for 4 days.

I went to my room and decided to take a bath so that I can't be late later on.

I maybe slept for 45 minutes and then wake up because Pete already knocking at my door. I opened the door for him to enter and wait for me so we can both go down together.

"Khun, did you sleep?," Pete ask. I prepare my clothes and just change cause I already bath before I sleep.

"Yeah, but just for around 40-45 minutes. Why did you ask?," I ask and entered in my bathroom. I heard him answered...

"I can't sleep properly cause someone messing with me," He said while his voice sounds so annoyed. I smiled and put my shirt then go out that quick.

"Is that Vegas?," I ask without hesitation. I see how he gulp and swallow his own saliva 5555555+

"How am I going to hide it from you khun, when you already know it," He said sounds defeated.

"You should think about that and don't force yourself," I said to him. He nod and close his eyes.

"He also said that khun. But you can't force me to think about that even though he said he can wait," He said then put his both hands on the back of his head.

I didn't say anything and just called him because we'll go downstairs already. I don't want to give him more problems, I don't want to interfere their own choice, all I have to do is to advice them both and so on.

I support Pete, Porsche and even Arm. They don't have to hide it from me cause I know what it feels when someone didn't like you for who you are.

"What took you so long Pete, Phi?," Kimhan said and wave at us. I smiled at him and grab Pete's wrist and run towards them.

"We've just discuss about something," I answered when we finally arrived and looked at Vegas reaction.

Pete sat beside me and I sad beside Vegas. So, I am the wall between the two. 5555+

The game started. Porsche starts the game in the simplest one but for others it's the hardest.

I just smiled at them while dealing with Porsche's plan.

"Come on, Porsche! Don't you dareee," Arm said.

"Is there any other games better than this?," Kimhan said.

"For real Porsche?!," Pete also joined.

Porsche just laugh and already began explaining the criteria of the first game.

"This was the easy one. It's just Truth or consequences. You just have to spin the bottle then whoever the person that chooses the bottle shall ask Truth or Consequences... Simpliest, truth or dare. If you choose truth and we ask questions but if you don't want to answer you must drink this," Porsche said while holding a bottle of tequila. Arghh, just seeing that tequila makes me vomit already.

"If I get drunk, I'll never talk to you Porsche," Tay said and sat beside Time.

"Okay, let's start. And because I am the one who planned this game, I will be the first one to spin the bottle," Porsche said then started spinning it. The bottle stops at Arm.

Arm groaned in protest and wanted to punch Porsche but the other one was just laugh.

"Truth or dare?," Porsche started.

"Truth," Said Arm.

"At first, do you feel a bit awkward when both you and Pol confess your feelings for each other?," Porsche ask. 5555+

"Well uh... Yeah. But that was just at first naaa. Because I was still confused about my feelings for him back then," Arm answered. He receives a lot of teases from the others.

"My turn," Arm said then spin the bottle. It stops at Pete. I saw how Pete gulp and nervously look at Arm.

"Truth or dare?,"

"U-uh... T-truth," Pete answered as if he wasn't sure about his answer.

"Do you love someone right now?" Arm's question made Pete being quiet for a seconds he cleared his throat before answering.

I also wanted to know if he loves someone right now even though I already know who's that lucky person is. But I don't want to say anything, I want him to confess that thing by himself and not ny me nor ny others.

"Y-yes..." He answered and look at Vegas. I told you! They have a thing! The others didn't notice that because they're busy asking who's that person, they don't have any idea that the person they were asking is with us right now.

"Who's she Pete? Is she beautiful?" Big also joined. I wanted to smack his head for that.

"U-uh... Yes," Pete answered again and looked at Vegas before he gulp.

"Ah ahhh! Enough one question, one answer only. Pete spin the bottle," I said and gave it to him.

He spin it and the next one to be ask or do something was no other than...

Porchay. 5555+

"Truth or Dare?" They continue the game.

I was just watching them cause the bottle don't want to choose me I guess. 5555+ kidding they continued the game until someone was already tipsy cause they're avoiding some questions that it seems personal to them.

Kimhan's turn to ask Vegas.

"Truth or Dare?,"

"Truth."

"Do you love someone right now? How is she? Beautiful?" He didn't follow the rules but it's okay, they ask the same question they ask to Pete.

"I do love someone right now. Is she beautiful? Yes. He looks so lovely in my eyes that I can't stop starring at him." Vegas answered. They just made a face palm cause they're not used to it when Vegas suddenly become a sweet talker.

Because of their noisiness they didn't even notice that Vegas was pertaining to a man not a girl, silly.

Pete beside me is now tipsy because he's also avoiding some questions. I can't blame him though.

We finished the first game with that bottle that's just choose me once. -_-

After that they decided to take a break and plan of what we are going to do the next day.

I didn't join them while they're planning of what activities we are doing tomorrow because all I want for them is to do whatever they wanted to do and let them plan all of it.

I just wanted to spend my time with them because I really missed them that much.

I don't know what will happen after this trip.

----
A/N: hello! Greetings to everyone naaaa. I'm so sorry for being unable to publish this chapter because I was so busy with something and of course still affected of biu's issue and so on. I hope you guys still support me until the end of my story. Thankyou!💙