Chapter 1 The Project

Third pov :
" Alright Class , today we're are going to do a project ,called fake marriage , you will live with your partner for 3 1/2 months , and I will come at the end of every month to record how y'all doing .
List :
Brook Bass & Jacob Smith
Larry Gomez & Bianca B.
Laura Richards & Kalin Lawler
Sharon Richardson & Kyle Manning
Justin Bieber & Cat Valentina
" Good Luck to all you , This would count as 3 test grades , if you do you good for 3 months that a A+, okay for 2 months that's a B- , badly for 1 month that a f . If you get you partner preg , than that an automatic F ! Or if you hurt you partner in anyway than that a F , Any questions ?" Ms.frost asked , A teenage boy raised his hand.
" Yes , Mr.Richardson ." Ms.frost said annoyed
" Why do Justin have to be with the nerd for 3 1/2 months , are you trying to make him lame and give him the nerds . " Kyle said laughing and everyone started laughing except one shy girl frowning in the back , one boy and Ms.frost .
" Well , first I pick the couples , Second you're not Mr.Bieber , and lastly since you so interested , you can stay after school for 3-5 to help the janitors. " Ms.frost smirk .
*Rrringgg*
"We'll talk more , see you after school Mr.Richardson , bye kids. " Ms .frost said to a pissy Kyle , who ran out the classroom .
Everyone left , except a shy girl
" Ms . Valentina , Can you please say a minute. I'll write you a pass. " Ms.frost said kindly " Y-yes ms.frost ?" The girl asked nervously, " Ms.valentina , you are a kindhearted , beautiful young girl that would do wonderful things for the world , Don't let them tear you down , Stay positive."