chapter 1: introduction

this is my very first story, so if it's not that good, I can't help it. maybe just comment something on the bottom so I could improve, sounds good? alrighty then, let's start this story!!
This is an AU, meaning things are going to change. plus it's an all x tsuna story, meaning this is YAOI, or boy x boy, so if u don't like it, turn back now before it's too late!!! (too late)
     I don't own KHR, if I did, byakuran and tsuna would have been together :) plus I got this idea from a doujinshi I saw online somewhere. enjoy~

tsu-chan's POV
Hi, I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi, 14 years old, currently in middle school. I'm a mix of a bunny and a human(pic above), and I have four best friends, Yamamoto Takeshi , Sasagawa Kyouko , Miura Haru, and yes, the infamous Hibari Kyoya. In this world, we have three different levels for each different mix. Starting off with level one, the light seeds, these are the animals that are weaker, mostly the herbivores, and that's what I am, after all I am a bunny. I have inherited my genes from my mother mostly,and to tell you the truth...I wish I didn't. Mostly because for some reasons, people just wouldn't keep their hands off of me...( ur just too cute tsu-chan). Moving on, the second level is the median seed, these are the ones what most would call the omnivores, like Takeshi-kun, Kyouko-chan and Haru-chan, who in this case are dog, cat, and prairie dog(it's in order). Then finally, the last level, the heavy seed, mostly mixes that are carnivores. This is the mix where people are, how can I say this....more dangerously attractive so to speak. Not only that, I happen to know a heavy seed...you guessed it, it's Kyoya-san. He...well he is a panther...and he is very protective of me ever since when we were younger, the same thing goes to Takeshi-kun. It's not that I can't protect myself, I've learned a lot of hand to hand( or in this case paw to paw) combat with my dad, but these two are always following me just to protect me from....stuff, not sure what though.(ur too naive tsu-chan,too naive)

Anyway, I'm currently in a very difficult situation right now, because...well...I'm hiding from my bullies. I don't get why people would pick on the weaker ones, I mean, sure my grades aren't presentable, and I'm not the most athletic one either, but that doesn't mean I have to go through with all this. I just wish that people would instead be nice and treat others with love. But yeah, I have to go to my hiding spot,again.

Hibari POV
Those herbivores are at it again... guess I'll have to bite them to death.

Every time I let my eyes off of that carnivore bunny those herbivores are always trying to hurt him. Guess I need to bite them harder. Hn.

normal POV
The poor little bunny trying to hind from his bullies was caught after a long chase. The poor boy try not to let his bullies know that he's scared, but his tears are streaming down his face like a waterfall.

"Looks like your "Knights" are not here to save you this time Tsunayoshi-kun" One of the bully said as he hover over Tsuna.

"They left you defenseless, quite stupid of them to do that."
Just as the bullies were about to strike, someone stopped them.

"for disturbing the peace, I will bite you to death."

5 minutes later
"Kyoya-kun, you know, you don't have to always hurt them."
"Hn."(they were hurting you usagi)
"True, but still, you didn't have to send them to the hospital again."
"Hn" ( they deserved it)
"plus, you know how much I hate seeing people getting hurt,especially you!"
"Hn" ( that doesn't mean you have to get hurt)
"I'd rather be the person to be hurt than anyone else tho..."
"Hn"( I don't...)
"Look, I'm sorry Kyoya for worrying you, but next time, try to be gentle, ok?" with that Tsuna gave his killer puppy(bunny) eyes look.
"...Hn" (...fine) if anyone was sharp enough, they could see a tiny blush forming on Kyoya's cheeks.

After the fight, Tsuna took Kyoya to his house and help bandaged his wounds. Tsuna and Kyoya has been really good friends since 3 years old. To Tsuna, Kyoya is like an older brother that for some reason could always find him in danger. It's as if there was a Tsuna sense that activate every time Tsuna was in danger. Weird.
"you should stay for dinner"
"Hn."(can't, gotta go patrol)
" but mama and I made your favorite"
"...hn..."(...maybe just for a little bit...)
TBC