chapter 4:....pinapple!?(part 1)

I'm so happy! you guys are the best, honestly, if you guys didn't comment those supportive comments, idk if I would even continue this!!! I'm sorry I didn't update cuz school is in da way plus I really didn't have the motivation>< but on to da story!
Picture is not mine, KHR is not mine, but everything else is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the mini battle and the night at Tsuna's house, the three boys seems to be inseparable, well...the two bigger boys are inseparable to their bunny. Tsuna's bullies has stopped beating him up everyday since Hayato threatened them with dynamites. The days are still peaceful and everyone is living happily....not.

Since the battle, Reborn has doubled the amount of training with the so called "guardians" and Tsuna. The boys would always come back with bruises and cuts which became part of them.

Tsuna's "guardians" are super overprotective, which made training harder. When ever someone gets too close to Tsuna, the kitten and puppy would send a deadly aura toward the person, scaring them sh*tless.

School was still in session when Tsuna looked out the window to see someone by the gates staring back at him. The person had the Kokuro school uniform and a trident in their hand. The person smiled at Tsuna and then disappeared. Tsuna got a chill down his spine, who ever that person was, he didn't want to see them again.

Later~~

" Reborn, don't you dare!!!" Shouted our cute little bunny.

Currently Takeshi and Hayato are all in the living room waiting for their boss while Reborn and Nana were trying out new outfits on Tsuna in his room. By listening to Tsuna's screams, you can tell it is going very well up there.

The two "guardians" were shocked when little Tsunayoshi came down with Nana and Reborn in a baby blue sun dress with white fru-fru lacings. Instantly the two turned away to hid their blushing faces.

"Emotions are for the weaks, they will cause trouble if u dare show them to your enemies. I guess you guys need more trainings."stated Reborn. With that, Reborn took the two out the door to God knows where, while leaving a worried looking Tsuna and a smiling Nana.

"Maa, Tsu-chan, don't worry about them, I'm sure those boys are gonna be fine." Nana said while going back into the house. With one more glance, Tsuna walked back inside, little did he know someone was watching him from afar.

next morning~~~~~

Tsuna got up to the usually morning, got dressed and went down stairs to grab whatever he could and left with the two that were waiting by the gates. On the way towards school they were stopped by two Kokuro students.

"Which one of you is Sawada Tsunayoshi?" One of the student what looked like a dog said.

Feeling uneasy, Tsuna raised his hand.

"Um...I am...?"

The dog like person came over towards Tsuna, but before he could get any closer, Hayato and Takeshi stepped in between them.

" Dont come any closer or I'll blow your head off" hissed Hayato.

" I don't think it's a good idea to come any closer" Said Takeshi with a not so innocent smile.

The two took out their weapons and stood in front of Tsuna in protect mood. The dog like Kokuro student looked at the trio and smiled, before anything happened, Hayato and Takeshi suddenly collapsed on the ground. upon seeing this, it left Tsuna with his bangs covering his eyes.

" Well, if you don't want to end up like them, you better come with us." Said the dog boy. Little did he know, Tsuna was raging in flames seeing how his friends were beaten up.

When the dog boy tried to forcefully take Tsuna, he was surprised by a punch to the stomach. Taken aback, the boy looked up to see Tsuna in different state. Standing before him wasn't the cute, shy little bunny boy he just met, in front of him stood a confident, flame raging creature with beautiful sunset golden eyes.

" No one hurts my friend in front of me, NO ONE!" Tsuna stated in a cold serious tone. One look at him would make you scared for your life but also fall in love with this beautiful creature.

The dog boy, shaking, stood up with the help of his other friend and left the scene.

Tsuna cooled down, immediately ran to his friends. Worried was written all over his face, he was too small to lift one of the boys let alone two. Right then and there, Reborn popped out of no where like always.

"I see you unleashed your true colors there Dame-Tsuna." Reborn said with a smirk.

" I didn't have a choice. That Kokuro student hurt my friends and I had to do something about it." Tsuna said with a blush and a pout. He really didn't mean to hurt another being, but seeing how his friends were hurt in front of him made him lose his cool.

" I'll take these two to the infirmary, now go to class before the bell rings or else." Upon hearing this Tsuna realized how late he was and was scared for what would happen if he was caught by a deadly panther.

The day went by really quick according to Tsuna, mostly because he didn't pay much attention and luckily not a lot of people made fun of him. During the school hours, Takeshi and Hayato woke up and raced to see Tsuna if he was alright. Hayato wouldn't stop banging his head and Takeshi was pretty quite compared to his usual self.

The trio packed up their bags and was about to leave the school when they saw a group of girls crowding around someone by the gates. When the three got to the gates, they were surprised by another Kokuro student. This time the person had a trident and it seems the person was a heave seed. Judging by the looks, the person must be a leopard. When the person turned towards the trio, his eyes immediately landed on Tsuna.

Feeling a bit déjà vu, the two stepped forward and went into protect mode again, only to have Tsuna stop them. When the person stopped in front of Tsuna, Tsuna looked at him with wide eyes and yelled...

"Pineapple-San!!!!"

TBC