♡ 9 ♡

📍Angel's house, NYDecember 24, 9:18 amAngel Rivera-------------------------------------

📍Angel's house, NY
December 24, 9:18 am
Angel Rivera
-------------------------------------

I had been at home since yesterday  because don't nobody want to be up under David's irking ass all day.

I was currently wrapping my mom's, brother's, and nephew's gifts up. If you didn't know I do have an older brother named Jacori and he has a son named Josiah.

They were coming to visit us for Christmas and I missed them so much so I was excited.

Once I finished wrapping the last gift I put them at the top of my closet beside Dd's, Ddot's, Notti's, Amiri's, Melz's, Jay's, Jstar's, Mama Osama's, Eva's, and Janine's gifts.

I also got gifts for Edot, Roscoe, and Dudeylo but I hadn't wrapped them yet. I knew it was a lot and it sure did cost a lot but I wanted everyone to know how much they meant to me.

As I plopped down on my bed unlocking my phone and getting comfy, Eva and Janine busted in my room.

"Girl what are you doing? We told you to be ready." Janine said laughing as I was laying in my bed.

"My phone was off cause I was wrapping presents, my bad." I said getting up and going to my bathroom to put my clothes on as well as some lashes and lip gloss.

I had already showered, brushed my teeth, and washed my face earlier this morning. "Where we going anyway?" I shouted from the bathroom.

"These indecisive niggas haven't chosen between the movies or ice skating." Eva said checking her phone to see if they had texted her their decision.

"Well, it is almost Christmas so we should go ice skating or go see some lights." I said putting on my perfume and lotion.

"Right, that's what I tried to tell them but they said going to see lights was boring so we let them be." Janine shrugged.

"They said we're going ice skating." Eva said reading the text then turning her phone off.

"Aight." I said stepping out of the bathroom and grabbing my jacket, putting it on.

As we walked towards the door I grabbed my key off of the hook and locked the door behind us.

"Hey twin, hope you won't planning on staying in the house all day." Ddot said hugging me. I playfully pushed him off of me.

"Nigga so what if I was?" I said mugging him.

He was about to say something till we both turned around and we heard, "Angel!"

Notti was running towards us but he had on ice skates so he was wobbling until he fell. I ran over to him and stood him up, dusting him off.