Blending In

Sheesh- don't mind this one! This story is just a filler to tell a bit more of Cazzy's story! And her reason to help "Sonic"! Hope you enjoy :D

_________________________________________________________________

The ticking sound of the giant clock could be heard in the long hallway, a slightly snore could also be heard, it was coming from a little girl who lays on a cat bed, she was curled up hugging a yellow bunny with purple bow.

A bit far from her could be seen a strange silhouette, their eyes were a vivid pink color with heart pupils shape, they seemed to be annoyed with something.

They seemed to be very big since they were sitting in some sort of giant throne, seemed to be rather uncomfortable to sit on that. They were around 7 foot 6 inches... They were very big.

After a while some steps could be heard coming from the end of the hallway catching the attention of the silhouette, suddenly a strange lady with a mask with a frown appeared from the dark, the only thing that could be seen from her was a yellow pupil, nothing else.

She goes closer and stops, she then bows to the silhouette whispering something... Unfortunately it was too low to be heard by anyone, the silhouette seems to growl and slams their hands on the throne waking the kid up, the silhouette looks at the kid with a worried look.

"Sorry sweetie" They says in it's strange tone "why don't you go back to sleep? Mommy won't leave until you sleep" They finish the line with a gentle chuckle, making the kid smile.

"Okie!" The kid says as she lays back on the bed, a soft hum could be heard coming from the silhouette, she was singing a lullaby to her.

"I don't want to set the world. On. Fire~" Their voice suddenly became a gentle tone, singing their melody to the kid making her soon fall asleep "I. Just want to start~ a flame in your heart~"

The silhouette finishes their melody and gives a gentle sigh, they look back to the lady with a serious look getting up being way taller than her.

They goes closer to the lady shifting their size by a slightly taller woman, she whisper something on the lady's ear making her nod and open a portal, the woman groans in annoyance and walks inside the portal being closed right behind her.

Suddenly she was no longer a humanoid figure, she was now seeming to be some sort of cat lady, she was pink, with the only thing she kept like before were her eyes and horns. She looks around annoyed, seems to be some sort of shape shifter.

"Ugh, who the hell even wants to copy my work?" she says as she starts to walk on the field she was teleported to, it was very big seeming with no city around it.

The cat lady kept walking with an angry look, now and then stopping to look to the flowers and lay down, in her opinion it was entertaining to do others things other than just sit on that throne or wait for her creations finish to raid a random place.

After some hours of walking she gets closer to a city, probably the one she was supposed to go.

She walks around the city noticing how big and how many people were in here, too loud for her opinion. She would destroy it if she didn't have other important things for the moment.

She feels thirsty and walks to a random café, she orders a milkshake and takes it paying as she leaves and sits on the chair outside of the building.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL" A scream could be heard from a bit far, many people were running away, a strange smoke starts to appear from the place those dumb people are running from.