Two

The days passed with its own speed. My wounds are already partly healed when I woke up. And the days went by the wounds healed mostly, The cast only remaining on my ankle and my arm. The scars are remained in my body as a remainder of pain forever. 

It's end of another month. I couldn't guess the date nor time, but I could feel it. They only give us one portion food for a day. And a bottle of water. If we're sick, they give us a tablet. The room is mostly cold, the thin balnket never helped us. We somehow sleep, with cold temperature. If the things are normal, it's must be our winder break. In night, the transparent glass will change into black. That's how I found out, it's day or night.

JiHo, he is my prison made. He just away of opposite of my glassed prison. He gave some company with his words. but two week ago, they took him away. I tried to ask about him to the hybrids here, they never responded back. So, I thought he adopted by some hybrid, but he came back later three days, he came back, he was covered by Dirt and blood, after that he stopped talking. He stared at the space. I somehow understand what happened to him by hearing hybrids tease. So, I decided to give him some space. That's made me fear about future.

"Y/n" I heared familiar voice. Soon, my body tensed. I leaned on glass door as watching JiHo, he is not here mentally. I hope one day he will came back to his sense.

"Ma.. Manya!" I cried out her name. Soon I saw her figure, I stood up. My both hands placed on glass door. She smiled at me. I relived, she finally came to get me. My cried more with smile. "Manya, I missed you" 

"N..noo" I heared JiHo's voice. He stood front of his glass. I smiled at him, he came to his sense.

"JiHo!" I called him. His face is pale, his eyes are widen as he look at me. His body Shivered, his state worried me. "JiHo, are you okey? It's Manya. Manya he is JiHo. We are friends" I introduced, JiHo didn't snap out, before he respond back, his wall changed its colour. After that, I couldn't hear anything from there. It worried me "Manya, can you help me?" I asked her. Her smile still on her face. "Manya, are you okey?. Are you doing well? How about Mom, Dad, and Mirae?" I couldn't control my whimper, she rised her brow. "Say something. Please" it's all feel like one way conversation.

"Y/n. I missed you too, how about we talk about it in private?" She asked me then nodded to the hybrid behind her. I just noticed him. He smirked and came to open door, Manya then entered in. The wall become black then, soon she entered in I hugged her tightly.

"Manya" all I can do was cry. She wrapped her hands around me. She lift me like that, and took me to bed. She sat me on it. "Manya, please take me with you. please." I sobbed in her shoulder, she patted on my back.

"You got hurt!" She touched my casted arm. I looked down, I broke my promise.

"Sorry, I broke my promise" I Chuckled at her. Seeing her, made relived. I Waited for her, she is my only hope. Everyday I woke up, I expected for her. Every night, before I sleep, I prayed for her.

"Its okey" she cupped my face and kissed me on fore head. I hugged her. We're not into romantically, but we like cuddles lot. We're same age. So, naturally we become close friends.

We stayed like that for while, I scared to let her go. I didn't my mind our position. Untill, I felt werid. Her hand rupped on my thigh, it's feels werid, I tried to brush it off. Her hands traveling more into it, I jolted. She smirked.

"Manya. I.. I.." I don't know what to say. She ignored all my words before, I want ask everything again, but Afraid to get the answer I don't like. Now, I feel werid from her touch and the situation is awkward.

"Sighhh..... Don't be like this y/n." She came closer. I backed away from her. She isn't the girl I know.

"Manya, don't" I warned her. She held my both hands behind me and leaned to my neck.