Three

After some day, Jun came and took JiHo with him. Jun didn't look at me, Didn't let JiHo Speck with me too. JiHo silently said goodbye with his eyes. I could only look at them. Atleast my friend going with the person he know. 

Manya didn't came after that day. She just leaved me with tied hands and naked body under blanket. After few hours, a squirrel hybrid untied my hands and tossed a cloth at me. The days went by, more I heal I afraid.

For me It another month to remove the casts. Now I completely healed. Now, I only have to wait the THEY she mentioned, came and get me. I scared, unlike me the few other humen, adopted either their own hybrids or other hybrids. Mostly the hybrids who adopting was, the who seek Avenge. The only took the humen to torture them. So, it's scared me most. I wanted die much, but I couldn't find the way here. No sharp things nor anything to choke me. I just wants to live.

I heared. out side of this shelter, hybrids still making their life. Most of the hybrids took their privious owner's house and continued to live.  But the strays, have make their own life like before. The guard hybrids tched, because they are from strays. After JiHo, I couldn't communicate with any one. Every now and then, humen get adopted and new will occupied their privious one. So, I still couldn't make one to Speck with. I'm the one who stuck here for months.

I don't, I have to be happy or sad.

My only distraction was hearing guard communicate with other one. Counting one to the number I can count without confusion. I think and think again and again about past. That's what I can make me stay away from going crazy. But I did go crazy some point. The loneliness eat me alive. All I did was regret, not only failed to notice Manya's suffer, but the hybrids around me. Even though my dad, Speck lot about hybrid's freedom.  I stayed away from the true reality.

The guilt and regret eat me alive as I counting 10,003 in my head. I got distracted by the another hybrid walk past from my room. He wearing navy blue shirt, and black pants. Black mullet hair, glasses, his tail swayed, his ears switching here and there. Looking at his gray and white tail and triangle ears, he maybe he is wolf. He walked fast, before I make up his face. He is handsome, that's what I can say. But I forget where I counting, It happen few times in day.

"Hyung, she is the one, we came for" I stopped counting soon I start. I looked at the hybrid front of my door. Yellow round ears and long yellow tail with hair in edge. Lion?. I'm not sure. Black hair with bangs, glasses, white shirt, coat on it, black pants. Muscular than before one. He is handsome too, the past one came and joined him. They both looked at me as they nod. The realisation hit me, finally they came to get me. Guard came to open the door, soon they stepped in, I run inside the bathroom and locked myself in that tiny room. I shivering, like kitten in rain. I bite my nails, they came to get me. I don't get any good vibe from them.

"Hey, came out" guard hit the door harshly. I hold the handle, he trying to open it with force. He banged door hard. I leaned my back on door, every bangs hit my back too.

"Wait." I heared another voice. I felt bad feeling, I backed away from door. With in seconds, door was broken. The wolf stood there silently, I'm sure he the one broke the door. He then looked at me, made eye contact. I backed away, soon my back hit on wall. I gulped. "We're leaving." He said, walked away.

"Come" lion too followed him. The guard grapped my hand and forced me to walk.

"Let me go" I begged him. He just nudged me to go before him. The familiar hall way, which is I used to go nurse office. Suddenly this prison, felt like safe heaven. I don't want go with them. "Please"

He throws me inside the car. I tried to get out, but he closed door on my face. Wolf took driver seat, and lion sat on passenger beside him. Here I'm going in hell. I breathed and afraid to cry front of him. What If they hit me? The all horrible scenes I saw in television, and heated from others, move front of my eyes.