Lovers (Billie Dean Howard)

Y/n= your name

Y/n pov

it is currently 3pm and you're waiting for your best friend Billie Dean, you hadn't seen her in a long time because both of you were really busy with work and other things. You were sitting on the couch scrolling through your phone suddenly you hear the door bell.  You opened the door and there she was the one and only Billie Dean Howard standing there with a big smile, you smiled back I missed that smile...

that were your first thoughts when you saw Billie „Hey" she said but i was to busy staring at her so I didn't hear her, „Helloooo Y/n?" Thats when i finally heard her beautiful voice „hi Billie, sorry i um got lost in my thoughts" i said kinda embarrassed „its alright darling, how are you sweetie?" I was blushing and i had butterflies, i was very confused at first because Billie was my best friend so I've never felt like this, of course i always thought that she was really attractive and I was always kinda upset when she was out with girls that she had hooked up with but I didn't think much about it until I realised that i had feeling for Billie.

Billies pov
I missed Y/n, i missed her smile, i missed her laugh and i missed spending time with her. I've had feelings for Y/n for a while now but I didn't want to tell her about my feelings because I didn't think that she would like me in that way, but today I warned to tell her. I was scared that she would reject me and things would be kinda awkward between us because of my feelings, but I can't keep those feelings for myself anymore i have to tell her... i just have to tell her how much i love her, i hope that she feels the same way...

a/n
Hi, I don't know how to feel about this one shot but it is my first time writing something so it is alright.
I hope you have a great day/night <3

359 words