Lovers pt.2 (Billie Dean Howard)

Y/n pov:

"Y/n i have to tell you something" when Billie said that i got really nervous " um okay Billie, what would you like to tell me?" I asked, Billie came a little closer and took my hands " this might ruin our friendship but I can't keep it to myself anymore...i have feelings for you Y/n" I didn't know what to say i was so shocked „ It's alright when you don't feel the same-„ i didn't even let her finish her sentence i just got up and finally kissed her soft lips. It felt amazing kissing Billie „ You don't know how long i wanted to do that" i said as soon as i pulled away from the kiss „ So does that mean you feel the same way?" When Billie asked me that i kissed her again „ Does that answer your question sweetie?" I asked Billie. „hmm i don't know i think you should do it again..." When Billie finished her sentence i kissed her once again. We both sat down and Billie pulled me more into her so we were cuddling, i turned the tv on and we watched a movie.

Time skip

Billie pov:

I was so happy that Y/n had feelings for me, i still couldn't believe it. I was so nervous to say that i had feelings for her, but when she kissed me it felt like the whole world stopped and it was just the two of us. I cant remember the last time that i was so happy, Y/n makes me so happy im really happy to have her in my life. I want to spend the rest of my live with her...

                                                                       The end

A/n
Thats the second and the part and its really short so im sorry for that

305 words