Wilhemina

Y/n= your name
Y/f/f= your favourite food

It was a rainy day and you just came home after a long day of work, you wanted nothing more than just cuddle in bed with your wife Wilhemina.

Y/n's pov:

I'm going to make some diner since Mina isn't going to be home for the next hour, i decided to make y/f/f. As i was setting the table i heard the front door open and a very exhausted Wilhemina came into the kitchen

"hey my darling, how was your day?" She asked "hello my love, it was alright and how was your day?" I answered while placing the plate with y/f/f "it could be better I'm so tired, i missed you so much" she said as she sat down on a chair "i missed you too my love, you should eat now before the food gets cold"

we started eating mina moaned at the taste "its really good my darling" i was happy that she liked it " I'm glad that you like it" I answered.

After we ate we cleaned the table and i was doing the dishes when i was nearly done i felt two strong arms around my waist "hello there my love" i said while turning around "hey baby" she answered and gave me a kiss i put my hands around her neck and pulled her closer to me.

She bulled away as we both were out of breath "I'm going to take a shower, do you want to come with me my darling?" Wilhemina asked me while giving me small kisses all over my face, i giggled and answered her " yes my love i would love"

Time skip

After our shower we walked into our bedroom got dressed and walked downstairs to the living room "what do you want to watch my darling" Wilhemina asked me " you can choose" I answered " okay okay how about ocean's 8?" She asked me " yes i love this movie" i answered my beautiful wife " i know darling, I'm going to get some popcorn" after that she went to the kitchen.

Another time skip

The move ended now and i am cuddling into Minas chest, i looked up and saw that she was sleeping peacefully i smiled and put my head back into her chest. I was scrolling through my phone for a while and when i looked at the time it was already 11 pm, i was kinda hungry so i got up and walked to the kitchen to make something to eat.

When i was done eating i walked back into the living room and saw that Wilhemina was still sleeping, I decided to wake her up since the couch wasn't that comfortable and i knew that she would be in a lot of pain tomorrow. I got back into her arms and she immediately wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer to her, i placed kisses all over her beautiful face and she started waking up and her grip tightened around me "hey darling,i hope you slept well" i said to her "hey baby, yes i did how long was i sleeping?" She asked me while pulling me even closer to her " not that long darling" I answered.

"I just wanted to wake you up so that we can go to our bedroom" i said while standing up and taking her hands to help her to get up "alright sweetheart lets go" she said while getting up , i gave her her cane and after that we made our way upstairs to our bedroom.

We got into our bed and cuddled up "goodnight my darling, i love you so much" said Wilhemina "goodnight my love, i love you so much more" after that i gave her a goodnight kiss and drifted off to sleep.

A/n: i hope you have a nice day/night