pre.

Y/n packed two bags. One was filled with clothes and the other with her essentials. She applied for the job immediately, not even thinking twice about ignoring such opportunity. Her mother was very proud. Both she was getting better with magic and yet she found a job right after graduating. But she never liked to think of that time while she was a student in Nevermore. Mostly because of the headmistress.
Was it a kiss-goodbye she sat on train to Jericho. Head leaned against the window as she let thoughts wander. Of course y/n heard about the two accidents that happened in forests. But it was a grizzly. That animal needed to be killed or at least moved far far from people and the outcasts. The rain began to pour the closer they got to Jericho. Y/n called a taxi, paying them some extra to drive her to the gates of Nevermore.

Stood with her bags in front of the entrance of Nevermore; she had to take a deep breath. Her mind was going crazy. If the cold woman will remind her of everything that happened. She will simply quit. Before she walked trough the gates she fixed her clothes. Black sweater, white shirt under, tucked into black pants. Her hair free.

She thought back to that day when it happened. When she found out the biggest lie. How she got lied on by her lover. Lover who never existed. The laughter of students brought her back to reality and she began to walk towards the castle looking building.

She knocked at Weems' office, her voice inviting her in.