I.

She knocked at Weems' office, her voice inviting her in.

"Come in." Her voice called. Her thick english accent was already kicking trough. Y/n bit her lip a little and walked inside, closing the door behind her. She never liked to use magic for stuff she could easily do herself; she thought it was a waste. Her steps led her further to Weems' office. "Ahh miss Reyes. Pleasure to have you joining us again. Although this time as one of our staff." She looked up at the younger woman with her icy cold eyes.

Y/n felt horrible pain in her chest, but swallowed every ounce of it and with a nod she replied. "Thank you for this opportunity ms Weems." The headmistress nodded, her hand showed toward an armchair that was in front of her desk. Y/n sat down, knees pressed together and hands neatly placed on her lap.  "First we will go trough some administrative and then I'll show you to your room. I believe you know this place very well. Shall i begin?" The light haired woman spoke. It was uninteresting, but needed to be done. "Yes."

When the two women went trough the schedule y/n noticed that her free periods matched a little too much with Weems' to her liking. But she didn't pay attention to it. It was past and forgotten. Never forgiven though. "So if you have any trouble you can come to me or any other professor. Everything clear?"  Her voice brought y/n back to reality, out of her head. "Thank you ms Weems." They both stared at each other for a little. So many emotions behind their eyes. Weems was the first one to break the silence, standing up from her chair. "Let me show you your room, I bet your travel here was long."

The walk was silent. Not the kind of silence y/n often searched for on cemeteries. She wished for their appointment to end. There was luckily one more flat between Weems' and y/n's. She appreciated that. Weems stopped in front of y/n's door, her hands clasped together I. Front of her tall figure, looking down at the younger woman. "See you tomorrow  miss Reyes. Good night." The taller of the two left to her own room, heels tapping  against the floor. Y/n didn't waste a second and hid inside, locking the door behind herself.

Weems on the other hand— turned her head around to y/n again, taking a little breath before she looked back and disappeared in her room.

Only now y/n had time to look around the flat. It was gorgeous. Looked like something she always wished for. Darker shades, plenty plants and lots of candles. 'Perfect' she thought. The flat had an average befroom, kitchen, living room that would work as a small office and a bathroom. Everything you would need for a basic life. She began to unpack. Putting her clothes in a small wardrobe that was placed right next to her bed.  When she finished her stomach alarmed her that it was time for dinner. 'So she won't be joining dinner. Good. At least I'll get to talk to someone normal.'

Locking door behind her, the young witch looked around. It was very silent and calm on this side of whole school.  She hid her keys in a small pocket and made her way towards dinning room. The weather was a little chilly, dogs or wolves howling somewhere far. She had to smile to herself a little. Like that the place would be perfect. Without the past it held and without the past she made with her.

-

Back in the headmistress's room it looked like she wasn't even home. All silent she was sat in an armchair; a comfy one that she insisted to have when she decorated her flat.  Her feet were bare, heels discarded next to the armchair. A glass of red in her hands as per usual. But this time there was back this bitterness. She held up a picture, focusing her sight on it. It was her again. With pain in her chest she began to squeeze the piece of paper until it was a little ball. Her face grimacing to hold back her tears. The little ball was thrown to the fire that caused the only light in her whole flat. She watched it burn until there was nothing. She breathed out and began to drink a little more.

-

Y/n  sat down next to a professor few years older than her, Marilyn. They began to talk, almost immediately catching the same note. She felt grateful to have someone here. Otherwise she would go mad. She acknowledged that there was a student joining them soon.

       Wednesday Addams.