II.

Y/n sat down next to a professor few years older than her, Marilyn. They began to talk, almost immediately catching the same note. She felt grateful to have someone here. Otherwise she would go mad. She acknowledged that there was a student joining them soon.

Wednesday Addams.

      Next morning y/n woke up feeling a little better. First day in her first job ever and later she had planned joining Marilyn and a student Eugene to get some honey from local bees. Her day couldn't be any more exciting. She finally got up, steps leading her to bathroom. Soon she waltzed out looking fresh as ever. If anything she won't let anything ruin her days in Nevermore. First class went good, students seem to like y/n which was a great start. Lunch time was getting closer and closer and her thoughts went to Marilyn. Will they be sat like yesterday? Or will it change because of the headmistress? She hoped not. She didn't want to be near..a shapeshifter.

       Stones fell from her chest, the weight was removed and she could breathe again. The headmistress sat two seats away. Marilyn on the other hand was nowhere to be seen. But before y/n could even take a sip of her juice she could hear the redhead's voice as she entered the dinning room. Her lips twitched into a small smile which didn't go unnoticed by the blonde. Knuckles went white and her teeth gritted.

       As they walked together with Thornhill the little breeze made their cheeks a shade pinker. "Ah? Must be the Addams family." Marilyn commented when she saw a long black car. The girl has arrived. She had quite the history with other schools. That's first. They were probably already in Weems' office. "I think so. We shall only pray for the girl to not be such disaster." Y/n whispered, ashamed to speak about a student like that. But Marilyn agreed. "You're right. Oh dear, as much as I would like to chat more there's plant duty calling." The redhead giggled, finger pushing up glasses that just slipped down on her nose. "Of course. Thank you for taking me with you. I'll see you at dinner?" Y/n smiled a little, but that smile was quickly washed away. "No. Tomorrow. I still have to go to Jericho. I'm sorry y/n." Marilyn placed her hand on y/n's arm gently rubbing it. "Okay. Tomorrow then." The both nodded and silently went their own direction.

Larissa was in the music room; her slender fingers moving along the keys. Soft melody coming from the beautiful fortepiano the academy owned. The sound was splendid. She poured her heart into it—the rhythm getting a little faster, little more broken and icy. It was a tiny sonata for their broken hearts. For the past they shared. For the tears they wasted.

Y/n sat down on her—now usual place. Her eyes meeting Weems'. Gentle nod was shared as a silent conversation. Y/n then fixated her eyes on the students. So carefree, with dreams, probably searching for their soulmate like she did. Little did the girl back then knew, that it only brings clouds and clouds bring rain and rain is accompanied by storms. Now she was a woman; brave enough to try again. And she felt her heart warming a little at the thought of letting someone in again. But she didn't move on. That was the huge brick wall that blocked her from forming any new relationship. 'Thank you.' She thought. If it wasn't the people around she would've huffed. Her eyes now moved to certain student. A girl that will soon change what happened in past.