s u r r e n d e r

beats her heart against the ribcage,lies penetrating through her, calling her a disgrace

lies penetrating through her, calling her a disgrace.
sitting there she weaves her message,
mourning footsteps through the passage.
cries and yelps were long gone,
it's the time she realised, she was just alone.
"save me, please" — she cried that day,
did nothing but blocked the last way.
from beginning till the end, it was her,
among thousands screams of silence, she was a voice m e r e.
lying inside her was not a pretender,
she knew it, she would never surrender.
— luce.

basically, this one's for all those trying to fit in the standards the society created

basically, this one's for all those trying to fit in the standards the society created. you don't have to change yourself. once, i, myself was like this. i made expectations for myself based on people's expectations, tried to change and fit in and when i wasn't able to be according to people's expectations, insecurities started to deluge. i started to hate myself. those insecurities did nothing, but harm me in all ways possible. instead of surrendering to those insecurities we created, we should fight against them. it'll take a long time, but it'll make you feel way better. you wouldn't have to worry about pleasing others and being up to their unwanted expectations anymore. you would be able to be yourself freely. insecurities will keep coming back, but you'd be way stronger to face them every time they're back. it'll make you happy.

this one also focuses on being lonely and left all alone, but the major part of it is based on insecurities. i hope you enjoy reading this piece.