CHAPTER 12: IDOL'S BODYGUARD

=========================================

\3RD POV/

While its composed by freshmen, they are Hataro Zaro, Kisaragi Hayato and Emile Crossford, who in a blink of an eye became members of the selection force under direct control of the Student Council {Selections}, and the ones who sorted out to fight against the Savage. For the extra detail, of Oharu Eva Asagi, she got to became members is because of punishment too.

On the other hand, the ones who have done 10 sham battles since their enrolment a month ago――the result is 10 victories for the pair of Fritz Grantz and Latia Saint-Émillion, so the degree of attention is quite high.

Not only freshmen but also many upperclassmen gathered in the watching space, their gazes were towards the four persons standing in the center of the field who have already changed to their Variable Suit and have acquired their Vital Rings. They started their training with tag-team match.

During the past month, classes using Hundred also started.

For the instructors who belong to Warslan as well as the Slayers, and those who make of the Hundred as members of Selections, there's a practical curriculum that teaches them how to fight using their Hundred, and this is what the students of the martial arts departments are interested the most, as this is also an important lesson for them.

Incidentally, among the freshmen, only around 20% of them could perfectly use their Hundred since the beginning, another 30% can deploy the shape of their weapon and the other 50% are at the level where they can transform their Hundred, but can't adjust it, it can't even be grasped by themselves yet.

>>>>

\OHARU POV/

"Claire-sama, I brought Kisaragi Hayato."

"Come in."

When Erika knocked the big door provided with the sign which has "Student Council Room" written on it, Claire's voice them to came in. Along with Erika, who opened the door, Hayato set foot into the room.

"Oh, Oharu-san."

Hayato notice our present as soon he stepped in. Kazuka and Charlotte also here with us since its a mission of the {Selection}.

" It seems as if you acted violently desuwane." (I am not sure that I should put [desuwane ,masu,ara] , etc or not since the character have a habits of saying that since the beginning...:v)

A girl wearing a special red uniform sitting on a desk chair at the back of the large room with a red carpet spread across ,the Student Council President {Queen} Claire Harvey, stared at Hayato.

" Umm, that, sorry..."

He quickly understood that the cause was the sham battle with Latia and the others. 

" If there's an attack now, due to the lack of [Sense Energy], you will be in trouble, yes? Although you are a first-year student, you are also a member of {Selections}, so considering that, you will be in trouble unless you avoid unnecessary battles masu.

" Now now, even if Claire-sama says it..."

That's what was said by a boy holding a tablet PC that stands behind Claire, Chris Steinbelt.

"Be silent, Chris. It, it was certainly a mistake made by our Student Council before, but that mad dog, Emile Crossford, is also in the wrong desuwayo."

"Regardless of her true intention, let's end this conversation. There's an important conversation that we have to do."

"You, you are right desuwane..."