Your Doctor Loves You

He had enough. He just couldn't bare it much longer. Thus, he forcibly shoves the pill into your mouth. Your weak body couldn't do anything.

     "I'm sorry..., I just had to" the emphatic tone of his voice made its way to your ears.

     Your vision slowly blurs as you look deep into his sorrowful expression.
It was unclear for you to see, A tear runs across his face.

     Your body had given in to the effect of the drug that shirabu had given you. You were fast asleep.
Finally, he felt a bit reassured and a sense of relief.

|------------------------------------------------------------|

     You're almost about a week staying in the same hospital as shirabu works.
Even if you weren't in favor of it, Shirabu had to be your doctor.

     Not being able to sleep properly or at all, being tired in the morning, not being able to focus, and depression. After an assessment with him, he diagnosed you with insomnia.

     He felt sad and pity for you. It was shocking news for the copper-haired doctor.

     As far as he remembers, You were happy, you were laughing, you were having fun... weren't you?.

     Jokes on him, that was 7 years ago.
Back in high school; When you didn't have to care so much and when you thought all was well. You were so full of energy, you'd laugh everything off. A smile is always displayed on your face. The 'you' that Shirabu had always loved and admired.