Your Doctor Loves You

But now, you, yourself don't even know who you are.

     As your parents would always remind you that you're just a 'disappointment'.
That whatever you do, your siblings will always be better. That no matter how hard you work on something, there'll always be comparing instead of praises.

     Why did you choose to work so hard to get your parents' approval? When you could've just focused on yourself and done what you love?
You're a fool for letting your mind rule over your heart. You chose to lock yourself into the cage and not the freedom you could fly into. All because of your pride and for the sake of your public face.

     You've forgotten about yourself. True, you get praise for your efforts now, but is it worth the pain you went through? Such big efforts for such little praise. You won but at what cost?

     Are you happy?

     You wish you were. You'd wish you can turn back the time and be happy again.
Bring back the joyful times. Smile genuinely again.

      Little did you know, your doctor wished the same.

     "Y/N please, take your medication."
you're waiting for him to leave the room but instead, he was patiently waiting, for you to take your medicine.

     You didn't like the medicine given to you. It tasted bland and disgusting. It makes you sick. You just can't stand it. And so, you hid or throw away every pill given to you.

    But Dr. Shirabu eventually found out.

     "I know what you have been doing Y/N, you aren't getting better. And you know you won't if this goes on."

     His straightforward statement runs through you like a cold breeze. His "can't be defied" death glare just makes it worst.

     You can't even look him in the eye after he found out what you did.

    " Oh well... sorry..." you said weakly as you stare deeply at the untouched pill, not having much care for it.

     "Alright, go on. Take your medicine." he sighs and crosses his arms waiting for you to do so.

     "I don't want to," you said firmly

     "You need to and you have to. You know you need to, right?" he confronts you.

     "...so what if I don't get better?"  in a cold tone you spoke.

     Hearing this, He felt a slight pain run through him. His chest felt heavy. And, he, was in a slight panic.

     He couldn't get a hold of himself. As soon as he knew, his body was already ahead of his mind.