Your Doctor Loves You : The End

Now, on his knees, his hands gripping the pipe borders, he sobs on the edge of the bed where you lay unconscious.

     "I'm sorry. I'm sorry"
he didn't want things to be like this. he's aware that what he did was wrong, but he just can't help it.

     Because he loves you so much.

     "I'm sorry... I just don't want to lose you," he said in between his soft sobs, his tears running across his warm cheeks.

     "Even though, I know I don't have the right to do- to say so...  I just want you here with me. Because I- I love you," he confesses, finally realizing his feelings for you.

     Seeing you in pain hurts him, he doesn't want you to be sad, and he doesn't want to see you suffering.
Because for the past 7 years he had feelings for you. He has loved you even before he knew it. That's why please don't leave him. He'll do everything he can to help you, to keep you.

     "Please don't leave me so soon." he wished you knew his feelings for you. " I love you".
As he calmed down. He sits down on a chair near your bed and strokes your hair gently. Trying to keep you in peaceful slumber.

     A few minutes pass, **beep** his pager rings. Letting him know that he is being summoned to help. Standing up, he let out a sigh before leaning down to kiss your forehead followed by a whisper, "Recover quickly, my love".