Chapter 16

I do not own Harry Potter or the Vampire Diaries

AN: Thank you all so much I can't believe it's been only a little over a month since I started this story and I've already got 75K votes!!!!!!! You guys are the best. Thank you so so so very much. Oh, and don't be silent readers, I love reading all your comments :) Do tell me what you think of the story so far. 

I'm going to change Piccola Stellina to just Stellina from now on, because they both basically mean the same thing.

I'm picturing her younger self to look somewhat like this, but with her hair a bit more blonder and her eyes a brighter green. You can picture her how you like though :)

 You can picture her how you like though :)

So what do you guys think of the following if you haven't already voted for any on the Author's note chapter:

Daphne/ Jeremy, Matt, Tyler, George or Stefan?

Tracey/ Jeremy, Matt, Tyler, George or Stefan?

Blaise/Katherine or Rebekah?

Theo/Katherine or Rebekah?

Jeremy or Matt/Padma or Parvati

You can check out the face claims for the Slytherins on the Cast chapter. 

The screen shifted and it showed the aerial view of a beautiful house as a car was shown driving through. The screen slowly zoomed in as the car drove around the fountain before it parked as the door opened as Damon stepped outside. It was dark but not that dark that they couldn't see the place.

"Woah! That house is so bloody huge! Is that yours?" Jeremy asked shocked, he's never seen any house that big, it stretched out for ages

"Yup," Damon said proudly with a smirk as Jade smiled seeing her childhood home, she didn't class the Dursley's house as that, no it was never a home, it was a hellhole but this place she loved, she had many fond memories here.