Chapter four

In less than twenty-four hours she would be here back from her flight to the England landing at Heathrow Airport so I was doing as much as possible to get everything done by handing out jobs roles to everyone else making sure that the finishing to...

In less than twenty-four hours she would be here back from her flight to the England landing at Heathrow Airport so I was doing as much as possible to get everything done by handing out jobs roles to everyone else making sure that the finishing touches on the decorations were the only stuff on my agenda list to do today, but I was hoping for her sister does not to mention her surprise party to her whilst she was driving her back towards their house in any minute now and I was almost done setting up the house where they lived in on the right side near my house.

All of my friends who were here waiting for her to arrive at the car park garage door when I saw him walking towards the snacks bowls I gently smacked his hand away from it as I heard a car parking outside their home was when I realized that Lola and her older sister Lana the guest of honor was here, pushing her house keys into the door locks to open up the front door also I run-up to her to give my best friend a huge hug even though my brother and his friends were taken her luggage upstairs to her bedroom before meeting her down the stairs and outside standing on the patio area because we are all greeting her or asking how did her flight back home from New Zealand went too.

"Omg, I missed you so much Rose!" I exclaimed excitedly to my best friend Lana.

Her middle name was Rose and my middle name was Sage so we used to call each other our middle names all the time up until now that we have stopped using saying our middle names because I didn't want to confuse her after everything that she had gone through to come out of the other side unhinged by it was a little bit worrying to me, especially when I read about people who had been in similar situations where they had almost died in an accident will be having nightmares about every single time they closed their eyes, Post-traumatic stress or anxiety disorder, therefore, I was all going to be there for her to make sure that I do not lose my best friend ever again, and what best friend would I be to her if I didn't stay by her side to check up on her daily basis a week.

Furthermore, I think it was time to introduce her to everyone else in the house to show her that we are all here for her no matter what we were going to have her back as well as stick with her side every minute of the days, she was like a sister to me since we were both born on the same month as she was born two weeks before me in the same hospital and we turned out to be neighbors who lived next door to each other.

"I missed you too, Penelope because everything else in my life has been a little crazy or some people have been letting me down," said Lana trying not to cry.

As we were both standing there talking together as we were walking inside the house whilst holding back our tears to make it seem like everything was okay when in reality we were just tired, exhausted and sad all the time from missing each other, however, we were drinking lemonade without alcohol being inside our cup for obvious reason I wouldn't even want to say anything about it because it would remind me of how she had gotten in the accident in the first place not knowing how her accident happened or if it was okay to ask her if she was alright. There was one thing that I was definitely certain to do next which was getting on a flight from here to New Zealand to hurt her cheating, lying jerks of an ex-boyfriend jay or whatever his name was.