Epilogue

Flashbacks It was our wedding day

Flashbacks
It was our wedding day. We were both standing together by the altar as the priest told us to say our vows to each other so I said "I, Penelope Greer, I promise to love and cherish you from this day forward. I also promise to support all of your dreams as well as point out where you went wrong but I just want to say thank you for being my strength and Savior in my tough time"I said lovingly to him.

The priest tells him that it was his turn to say his vows and he says " you are my guiding shining light like the sun who kept on brightening up every single day that I spent with you is like a dream come true and for that reason t I'm finally that I have gotten the chance to now called you my wife even though I secretly say when you're sleeping at night." he pushed my hair behind my ears as his hands began to lightly brush against my cheeks and then he continued to speak "you made me become a better person than who I was before and after this, I couldn't wait to the kiss the living daylight out of you."

Flashback ended

.................................................
Six years later

After we got married, no longer in university anymore, and now we were finally comfortable in our careers including having four children throughout the years since Cole my husband was insisting on us raising a whole football team but we decided to have a comprises between the two of us to only have four children because we both have a very promising career.

In addition to this, my children were crazily running around the house in excitement to get to see their cousins and their friends as we were all getting ready for a reunion to be reunited with our friends again however we were all living in different locations except for Lana and my brother Layton who were our next door neighbor that we always keep up with our movie marathon in each other houses, therefore, we are going to the Blue Ridge beautiful beach to lit up sparklers, roasting marshmallows, sing along to songs and talk about life instead of just hosting one of our favorite annual barbecues in my backyard.

Eloise, my four-year-old daughter was playing with my one-year-old daughter Emerson and she said "Mummy, I can not wait to see my best friends Serenity and Valerie!" I brush her hair with a hairbrush softly, and then I began to braid it because her smooth brunette hair was growing too long past her shoulders.

My husband Cole was getting our five years old, and six-month son ready to go to the bonfire party at the beach since I was very cautious of the sparklers so I asked all of my friends if we could just watch the firework without lighting up sparklers because I was keeping a watchful eye on my children. I already know what it feels like to lose a child and I don't want to go through that scary experience again. Also I was lucky enough to be able to have children after that horrible accident of getting shot in the leg making me lose a child when I was twenty-one year old.

Every Summer we will meet up at this beach especially when they all grow up to be young adults who can decide on stuff for themselves or are older enough to drive a car; that may lead towards any destinations. The importance of friendship and family members is to remind us that they will always be there for us in our time of need whenever we need them, but they will always be one phone call away from home to save the day.