No. 1

"And that is all for today students, have a good winter break guys," Professor Murphy announced, his sleeves were rolled up showing his thick veins.

He was wearing a navy waistcoat which he had now placed on the back of his chair, his abs were visible through his shirt. Every-time he raised his hand his biceps flexed almost popping out of his shirt. The same arms that held me down on his bed last week... he was going to kill me as I had ignored him this whole week out of embarrassment.

His hazel eyes had darkened as we locked eyes and a smirk crept up on his face. "Fuck," I mumbled.

I packed my belongings and walked down the lecture hall stairs. "Miss Valentino," Professor Murphy breathed lowly.

He motioned for me to come his way as the last student left.

"You have not texted me back since last time.." He stated coldly walking up to me with a frustrated expression. "You will never make that mistake again Kayla," His gripped my throat.

My breath hitched as he traced his finger against my jawline watching my every move like I was his prey. He looked me in the eyes as if he was angry but also like he needed me.

His other hand ran down my back resting on my ass pushing me closer to his hard body. I felt something touching my stomach, my face felt warm as I realised what it was...

Our lips attached roughly as our tongues fought for dominance, he bit my lip in annoyance and I sucked on his tongue as he hoisted me onto him causing me to feel his hard cock through his pants.

"That's my girl," he said shallowly.

He cleared his desk with one swipe. Essays, pens and his laptop fell to the ground as he placed me on the firm mahogany wood. His vein littered hand ran up my thigh not breaking our kiss.

He swiftly took my dress off, throwing it on the floor. I was left in my red bra and wet panties.

He ran his hand along my body cherishing each part from my smooth arms to my small waist littered with beads.

"You are beautiful Kayla," He whispered against my neck leaving a trail of kisses down to my breasts. He unclipped my bra and lapped my nipples with his skilful tongue, rolling my other hard nipple in between his thumb.

I threw my head back as he slid his tongue all the way down to my dripping core.

A moan escaped my lips as he traced a finger over my slick folds.

"So fucking wet,"

He pinned my hands above my head and my heart pounded as he stared at me hungrily. He began to pump his thick finger into me causing my eyes to roll back.

"Please sir," I begged.

He smirked and licked my folds while violently thrusting his finger into my wet core. My sounds of pleasure echoed through the lecture hall.

He could sense I was close so he halted, unzipping his trousers and grazing his dick against my tender core. His throbbing head pushed into me, slowly thrusting in and out.

"You thought you could ignore me and get away with it Kayla," He chuckled dryly, his dark orbs pierced into mine.

His thrusts sped up and my breasts bounced violently. My moans increased and our breathing fastened.

He pounded into me mercilessly as our skin slapped against each other, my body shook. I wrapped my legs around him as I came. He pulled out of me and placed me on the floor.

"Suck princess,"

I licked his throbbing tip swirling continuously before tracing one of his thick veins down to his shaft.

He gripped my hair harshly as I sucked his balls lapping them with saliva before licking his shaft all the way up to his needy tip.

I put him in my mouth slowly bobbing up and down.

He threw his head back and pushing my head onto him vigorously moving my head.

I gagged at the pressure as he sped up.

His grip faltered as he began to vibrate and his groans echoed through out the room. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he shot white strings into my mouth and on my face.

I swallowed everything I could sucking on his tip for the last time.

He lifted me into his lap so I was straddling him as he sucked on my nipple.

"I hope you now know I am not to be ignored Miss Valentino?" He said smirking.