The Real You

"SURE I AM IM JUST NOT THE WILLIAM YOU KNOW RUGHT NOW!"said William"w-what do you m-mean?"dipper asked"well just take my last name and do a switcharo with it and, TADA there ya go!"William said"huh? Your last name is Rehpic so backwards is,... C...I...P...H...E...-"dipper stopped before saying the last letter and stared at him in shock"Haha surprised I see!"William said laughing. 'Bill cipher? How could this be? Why?'dipper though to him self"because kid there's a few reasons why I'm like this!"bill said putting his eyepatch back on."well what are they?!"dipper said slightly shouting"fine well 1.) is to see what it was like to be human 'again',and one more thing.."Bill said trailing off."well what is it?"dipper asked"oh not much just this"Bill said as he grabbed dipper my the collar and pressed his lips against dipper and he was blushing a lot. Bill finally pulled away and dipper was still shocked"heh"Bill slightly laughed"w-wha-"dipper said but was cut off my Bill pulling dipper close and he blushed more and was covering his bright red face"aww come on pinetree~"Bill said in a sexual way which sent a chill down dippers back. Bill got close to dippers ear and whispered"your mine pine tree, every part of you ~"Bill said again sexually. Dipper blushed more, he was as red as a tomato right now and what Bill was about to go bad it worst.

/to be continued soon..