Chapter 5: Emotions

THANK YOU PO SA PAG ADD,PAG VOTE AT PAG COMMENT SA STORY KO....MEANS A LOT TO ME.

KEEP READING

KEEP voting....

WORDS COULDN'T EXPRESS HOW I FEEL RIGHT....

PLEASE DO REALLY VOTE AND COMMENT...

PARA TUMAAS NAMAN ANG RATING NG STORY KO, HEHEHE FIRST TIMER EHH. :))

.......................................................................................................

Xander's POV

It's quarter to 12 in the afternoon....As I drive I take a glance at her.

She still asleep....

Nasa Quezon na kami...and bilis ng time kahit binagalan ko na ang pagdra-drive..haytss...

I stop the car at the front of my house...well my old house to be exact.

"Hey.." I touched her cheek "Wake up"

She raised her eyebrow before opening her eyes...

Then I smile at her as she opened her eyes..suddenly she look away.....BLUSHING...

There's something about her..telling me not to let her go...

Is this right to let her show the house I design with anger and pain?

My friends asked me...specially si Matt. na after daw umalis si Amber parang hindi ako na a-apektohan....well this is the reason....

Kasi sa pag design ng house na to....I put all the pain, hate and anger in it.

I keep my smile para hindi siya mag hinala na nate-tense ako  "How's your sleep???"

"Good" Then she look around "Where are we?"

I got out and opened the passengear seat "Take a look"

.

.

.

.

.

.