Chapter 32: With You (Ending)

Xander del Castillo's picture----->>>> 

“It’s not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness. Happiness that stays FOREVER”

ENJOY

…………………………………………………………………………………….

Xander’s POV

I have been a coward in terms of showing what I really felt. I played around…that I only thinks of myself.  People know me as a heartbreaker, a jerk.

Then suddenly an angel had changed my life. She touched my heart like no one ever done. An angel who walked upon ground who took my breath away.

Yes, the memories are still fresh in my mind….the first time I saw my angel, the angel who brought life in my existence.

“Hey dude, what are you  looking at?” Ken asked me as we settled in the cafeteria. We are now in fifth year, graduating to be exact.

“Huh?” I said as I looked at Ken.

“I saw you staring at something….or should I say someone” Ken chuckled as he tapped my shoulder.

I laughed “That girl” I said as I pointed the girl who is now sitting besides her friends, two blocks away from our table “What’s here name?” I asked Ken.

He chuckled “That…is Amber Lewis. Pretty isn’t she?”

Tiningnan ko ulit yung mukha niya. God she looks like an angel in disguise, she has a paled white rosy skin, her nose is pointed, and of course her brunette curly hair.

She’s a type of a girl who is simple but very beautiful.

I just keep on looking at her until her friend joked something and that’s when I saw her smile. God, she looks even more beautiful when she smile.

Amber Lewis, such a perfect name. I don’t know why….but my heart beats so fast.

Then my phone rang

“Dad?”

“I need you to go home early today, I wanted you to meet someone.”

“Okay…..”

“Son, just please don’t screw things up. This is something important and I need your help…”

“Yeah…Yeah…” I said then I hung up.

I immediately looked at her direction again…pero wala na siya.

So I just shifted my attention to Ken “Do you know her?” I asked.

“Who? The girl name Amber?” Ken giggled.

I only nod my head.

“Yeah…she’s the top of her class….. And she’s also a transferee from London, England” Ken smirked “Plus…an advance student there in London…”