1. Chaeyoung Park

I signed as I placed down the last card on the poker table, my eyes focusing on my opponent. My poker face remained as I stared at my opponent, not letting them know what I'm thinking nor feeling about my card.

They were tapping their pointed finger on their right hand, trying to calm their nerves but in a way that I wouldn't notice. Smirking at them, I revealed my card, their face instantly dropped at the sight of it. The chance was 50/50 but by their reaction you knew they were nervous. I stood up from the table, earning applause from the audience, which was my classroom, doing a small twirl, I spoke into the microphone,

"That's why you need a poker face, the reactions that your body gives off is reading your mental mind. The sudden tapping your finger can prove that or a slight sweat, becoming red in the face and constant staring at the card gives those points off." I'd smile as I said that, looking over at my students.

Suddenly, a bell rang, my students standing up and gathering their things, "Please remember to do your assignment on basic psychology, you will need this for the exam coming up."

-

Over at the entrance, was a tall, muscular man. Smiling over at Chaeyoung who started to gather her things as the students left. He got sly looks from the women exiting it, giggling at him as they passed. He didn't pay attention though because his eyes were on Chaeyoung, who turned her head now smiling at him.

"Chanyeol!" She yelled out, it echoed in the auditorium, both continued to smile at each other as he made his way down the stairs towards her.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he hugged her, holding her tightly as they embraced. Chaeyoung smiled as she felt herself getting lifted up slightly as they embraced, giggling as she felt him breathing slightly on her neck.

"Hey baby, how was class?" Chanyeol asked as he placed her down, looking down at her.

Chaeyoung turned around, packing away her belongings, "It was okay, at least the students listened."

Chaeyoung picked up her bag, turning back at him and extending out her hand for him to grab. He saw this, smiling and reaching out for her petite hand.

"How was your day?" She asked as they started making their way up the stairs.

"Tiring, but now I feel much more awake seeing you." Chaeyoung giggled at this, slightly slapping his chest.

"You're so cheesy babe."

-

a little introduction into the first character, more to come soon;)