The Hill (requested by mcleskye111)

It was a long day after fighting, Batman, Robin, and Alfred went to the park where they found the Joker. "Hi, Joker!!" robin yelled out to him "oh, shit..." Batman said to himself. He couldn't stay unflustered around Joker. Thank God for his mask, because that's the only thing that's covering him up when he's flustered. "Oh, hello! I didn't think you'd be here!" Joker yelled back, running up to the three of them. "Oh, hello Batman~" Joker said, trying to sound flirtatious. Batman slightly blushed. 

"Hey, fellas, watch this! Wheeeeeee!" Robin said, giggling while rolling down a hill.

"Dick, what are you doing?" Batman asked. "I'm rolling down a hill! C'mon, Padre!" Robin answered. "Yeah, no, Batman doesn't roll down hills'," Batman said.  "Ooo! that looks so fun!" Joker exclaimed. "c'mon, Batsy!" Joker tried to get batman to roll down the hill with him. "You know, master Bruce, it would be a fun father-son bonding time thing." Alfred said, trying to convince Batman to join in "I said Batman doesn't roll down hills." Batman repeated himself. "Oh my god, I hate you~" Joker said. "I said no- HUH?" batman said, blushing under his mask (he made the huh sound effect on the top of this story). "oh well. WHEEEE!" Joker rolled down the hill with robin. 

"Oh, god," Batman muttered to himself. he then sat himself down, slowly rolling down the hill. "wheeeee." Batman said in a monotone voice. He then started speeding up, eventually going like this video.

"AAAAAA-" Batman screamed, flailing uncontrollably. "Isn't this fun, Padre!?" Robin asked from the bottom of the hill. "NO! I'M SPEEDING UP!" Batman yelled. "WHEEEEEE," Joker exclaimed until he saw batman catching up to him. "AAAAAAHHH-" "OOF-" Batman bumped into Joker. they were falling until at the bottom of the hill, when, -awkward-, batman ended up pinning Joker. 

"Oh, Batsy~" Joker said flirtatiously. "Joker not in front of Dick," Batman said, blushing under his mask again. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. They leaned their heads toward each other, then kissed. "Aw!" Robin said. Batman heard Robin and broke the kiss, blushing like a tsundere. "This is why adults shouldn't fool around like kids," Alfred said to himself. "Oh Batsy, I didn't think you'd be such an intimate lover~" Joker said, hugging Batman by the neck. 

"Again, aww!" Robin said once more. "I hate you, Batman" Joker said "I hate you, too" Batman sighed. "Let's do that again!" Robin said.  "Yeah, no, Not after the way I fell" Batman teased himself. "Aw, do ya have to go?" Joker asked. "We probably should. I'll see you the next time you try and make trouble, Joker." Batman playfully punched him. "Well then I'll see you *very* soon" Joker made a Lenny face. "Well, let's go, master Bruce. We should get Master Dick ready for bed soon." "Alright, Alfred. Bye, Joker" Batman slightly smiled Joker waved goodbye and quickly went to his hideout. 

"Hey, booboo! where were you?" Harley asked. "I was at the park when good old Batsy showed up. it made my day seeing him" joker smiled like a dork, his sharp teeth showing. "Well, that's great, booboo! I'm tired, so I'm gonna go to sleep. goodnight, puddin'!" Harley said. "Goodnight, Harl'." Joker smiled.