Chapter 10 

Once we got to Italy, we landed and got off the plane. I put the sleeping twins in the rental car after I got them all buckled up I put the double stroller in the back of the car and the twins bag in the car the people on the plane will take care of my luggage. Once I've got everything into the rental car. I saw Bella and Alice get into a yellow sports car and I followed of them.

They stopped, and I parked by the castle because I saw Edward Bella's ex after I got out I got the double stroller and put the sleeping Twins in their and started to head towards where I saw Bella and Edward last after I get towards them I see all of them talking to two other people that were in black capes/robes but that's beside the point Bella I say mad,

but in a calm voice all of them turned towards me and all of them seem shocked Bella almost starts yelling but I cut it off. How dare you run off to go to your ex boyfriend to remind you left you in the woods all by yourself and you didn't even think what is this word due to dad?

You just left not telling anyone I say in a mad but calm voice to not wake the twins, Bella looks at me shocked, and starts to yell and in the process waking up the twins you followed me and Edward is not my ex he is my boyfriend.

She says that she rolls her eyes and second off but before she can finish, I cut her off by giving her a death glare, and she instantly becomes quiet.

I grab the twins baby bag and grab the two sippy cups that were filled with apple juice and give it to the twins to help them calm down. Who are you one of the people says with black cape, set an as I get a closer look, they have red eyes?

I gave him a smile and said I'm sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Evelyn in these two little ones are echo and Hazel and you are I said to tall one that has a black cape on. Oh I'm Felix. Well, it's nice to meet you Felix I said who are you? I say to the other guy with the black cape hi Evelyn, I am Dimitri, and after Dimitri introduced himself a short blonde girl walks over to us that also has red eyes what is taking so long she says, masters are becoming a patient the girl says, and then I hear Edward whisper the name Jane, which I am guessing is her name but when you look at each other, I feel a connection towards her.

I was very confused, and she looks at the twins and than back at me surprised and her and Felix, and said Felix you can take her to the throne room, the other way I was confused by that, but I looked around and nobody else seemed confused and with that Felix not his head and I see the others, Bella, Alice, Edward, and Dimitri, following Jane I look at Felix confused. Felix looked back at me and gave me a gentle smile. Shall we

Please comment so I know if you like this chapter
Sorry if it short I'm trying to build up suspense what going to happen wean she meets her mate. what was the connection to Jane? Will her mate except the twins?
Word count 578