+[Dawning Wish]+

Note: The "+" = 18+, adult content

When Drustan asked you what wish you wanted upon completing his trial for the 5th time, you had no clue what to ask for.

Even with the first wish, you had already struggled on deciding what you wanted as the possibilities were endless. So when Veronica came up with the first suggestion, it just made sense. So you asked for an all powerful weapon that ended up being the Supreme Sword of Light.

The second time, Sylvando wanted a go at a top-level horse race, so Drustan added another cup in Gallopolis. Then the third wish somehow ended with Serena getting a ring that made her hair shorter, which resulted in an emotional you surrounded by confused companions trying to quell your tears. The third wish was given to Rab—and Hendrik subsequently—getting a copy of the Ogler's Digest.

Obviously when the 5th wish came around, Jade was quick to push you to wish on your own, not wanting anyone else Rab and Hendrik to eat up your final wish. Not knowing what you wanted, you blurted out something in a half-joking manner, not really thinking much of the consequences of it.

"I wish I could pick Erik to stay with me forever and ever,"

Little did you know that it would lead you to where you were now: In your home back in Cobblestone with the curtain drawn closed with slivers of the dawn peeking in between the fabric. But just that amount of light was enough to cause Erik's earrings to glint in the dim room.

Swaying constantly, your eyes focused on the moving jewelry. It sparkled beautifully above you as your mind had become too hazy to hone in on anything else. Back and forth they swung, lulling you into a sort of hypnotism.

Then suddenly it stopped and that's when you vaguely registered that the bed had also stilled.

"Hey, you still with me, partner?"

Your gaze slowly drifted into Erik's blue hues. They, just like his earrings, were pretty and glimmered in the soft light. His hues danced with mirth, and it was as if the sight of you below him brought him utter delight. He chuckled deeply, his laugh coming out gravely, but did it sound so pleasing to your ears.

"Feel good, precious?" Erik asked, leaning down on his forearms to press his lips against your neck. The feeling of his hot mouth against your own hot skin caused you to let out a moan, craning your neck to give him more access. You could feel his lips curve into a smirk but it only made you more aware of the slick between your thighs and the growing need in your core. As you whined, Erik let out another husky laugh, pushing himself up to hover just above your face. "C'mon. Answer me,"

"Feels good. Really good," Your words came out slurred and short, unable to really put in more effort into speaking. Despite that fact, Erik looked absolutely enthralled at the sound. The thief leaned back onto his haunches. His hand reached up to slick back his sweaty hair while he drank in the sight of your bare body beneath him.

"Want me to move?" He asked, his eyes trailing down your skin. His hand reached to rub the small bud right above where both his and your bodies connected, eliciting a hitched inhale from you. His smirk grew wider and you could feel him twitch inside of you. The sensation made you whimper, causing you to nod furiously and snap your hips against his for more friction. Clicking his tongue, Erik paused his movements and grabbed your hips instead, forcing you still while he spoke with a teasing lilt. "Use your words. What do you say, princess?"

"Please, Erik! Want you to move!" Your voice came out shrill and a touch loud. If you were any more coherent, you'd be grateful for the fact that the party decided to stay in a separate home nearby and that Amber stayed with Dunstan and Gemma that night. Perhaps they knew something like this would've happened.

"That's my girl,"

And you'd thank each of them earnestly once you see them later on. That became a promise once Erik's arms hooked underneath your legs and hiked them up to your shoulder, practically folding you in half. You barely had enough time to throw your arms around his back before his hips began pistoning against yours.

Moans flooded out of your mouth before you could even consider holding them back. Every single stroke inside was deep and dragged along your walls just right, making you dig your nails into his skin and your eyes roll back. Judging by Erik's own raspy groans and whiny gasps in your ear, he was also getting delirious on the delicious pleasure.

Then Erik angled his hips and you saw stars for a good handful of seconds. Over and over, the thief kept hitting the bundle of nerves, practically getting off on your pitchy wails and tightening walls. It didn't take long for your climax to hit and the toe curling sensation to wash over you. With you clenching around Erik, it wasn't too long of a wait before you felt the familiar rush of warmth in your core that sent you over the edge once more.

Labored breaths filled the air and your mind had become foggy all over again. And you barely registered Erik's lips trailing down to your chest, latching onto your nipple and sucking lightly. His tongue lapped at the bud and you could feel his still hard member stirring inside you. His hips grinded against yours, slowly gaining more momentum while your need began to grow once more for the nth time since starting at the beginning of the night.

You'd be sure to graciously thank Drustan for granting you this wish.