two

⚠️Warning Foul Language⚠️

LW: I wonder who that could be *raises eyebrow*

G: *smiles*

LW: Come in

      A gorgeous woman with long black hair peaks her head in the crack of the door. She smirks then opens the door to step in. Gisele had her back faced towards the door so she obviously wasn't aware of who entered in the office.  Then stepping into Gisele's peripheral vision was a tall woman with a prestigious figure in a long tight black dress with long black hair. From just seeing a glimpse of this woman out of the corner of her eye made her jaw drop to the floor. Gisele then turns her head around before the woman could even say a word on why she was even there in the first place.

G: He..Hello my names Gisele and yours?

M: *she glances Gisele up and down before responding* *blushes* uh.. Yes. Mortica *embarrassingly smiles*  Nice to meet you *smirking*

LW: Wasn't there a reason you decided to stop by... or..???

M: Yes sorry...

LW: Go on...

M: *stares off  inside space at Gisele*

LW: Morticia......

M: Yes! I just wanted to come by to welcome my new student teacher of the year and see what i'm working with. Then -

      Morticia was in the middle is speaking when a phone rings.

LW: Sorry I need to get this. I was planning on giving Gisele a tour of the school. Would you mind doing it? This call is probably going to be awhile.

W: Yes no problem don't even worry about it

      Gisele awkwardly grabs all her belongings and stands up from the chair as Morticia walks towards the door to exit. Morticia grabbed a hold of the door waving on for Gisele to walk through first. As the blonde walks past Morticia she glances down at her rear.  *raises an eyebrow* She thinks to herself  "wow this year is gonna go by quick".

      Mortica shuts the principals door ever so quietly. Lord knows that door whips shut and makes the loudest noise because of the echoe hallways. She starts leading Gisele around the school showing her things here and there while attempting to make small talk. Between all the semi awkward conversation, her raging anxiety from being late Gisele has completely flew over her had about her shirt situation.  As the figured woman leads the way towards the gymnasium she pauses the informative introduction monologue. Morticia then slightly stares at the blonde not for to long to the point where it was creepy but just enough. Gisele notices at the stare and just blushes.

M: So uh- I've read your resume etc etc so I already know your professional background history. Anything you want to tell me about yourself? Any big events over the summer? Accomplishments you hope to achieve before the end of the year? Have a significant other or anything? Is there a specific way you learn best? Nicknames? Also.... There are something's I should inform you about but i'll let you answer back first before I go there.