three

⚠️Smut & Foul Language Warning⚠️

      Your not gonna believe what Gisele woke up to... At around 6:00am it's still dark outside so the only light that's present in the room is a dimmed bedside lamp. Gisele slowly awakens before she even has the chance to open her eyes she realizes she's naked in bed with the older woman. Morticia has her arms laying over top of Gisele specifically grabbing her breast and waist. The blondes eyes open without her moving an inch she looks around the room. She freezes there in the position to think about the predicament she's in. The blonde doesn't mind it at all. The first time she saw this woman thoughts like this went though her head and now it was her reality. Both women were in the bed spooning each other naked.

     What even happened last night? The motor bing Gisele remembers is the awkward uber ride home and passing out in bed. She sits back into the comfort of Morticia's arms and falls back asleep.

• • • • • •

      The sunshine peering through the gap of the curtains shines into Gisele's eyes causing her to wake up. When she opens her eyes to realize she's now in bed alone. Morticia wasn't in the bed or the room for that matter. She looks around to see there's a bathroom inside of her room then peaks in, nope she's not in there either.

      Now that Gisele realized she's in Morticia's room alone her first thought is to find her clothes. As she's looking around the room from the bed she says aloud to herself  "fuck where are my clothes". Morticia stops in the door frame wear a short black silk robe holding 2 coffee mugs.

*imagine sorta like this on*

      The robe was tied loosely so her breasts were slightly hanging out. Gisele notices and was most definitely caught staring at her tits.

M: *smirks while speaking* I put them in wash. I figured you didn't wanna wear vomit covered clothes

G: *stares at the woman's body up & down for a spilt second* Oh uh- thank you I appreciate it

M: I wasn't sure what you ate or drank in the morning so I figured i'd just make you my usually morning coffee. A mocha cappuccino *reaches to hand Giselle the mug*

      The blonde reaches for the mug but she forgets the fact that she's still naked only wrapped in the bed sheets. Reaching towards the mug causes the sheet she's wrapped in to fall below her luscious breasts. She blushes then covers herself with the sheets. While that all happened Morticia made direct eye contact with her chest. She smirks, blushes, and then hands her the coffee giggling.

G: Oh my apologies *smiles*

M: *she smirks at the woman*

G: *she blurts out* Do you know what happened last night that's if you remember I should say because all I remember is the awkward ride here then passing out in your bed