💛" Hug me back."

Rinney

(This was a request I hope you like it!!!!)

Finn pov

I walked quickly behind Robin , keeping a safe distance behind. It was almost midnight and he was walking alone at night, which was a stupid jdea. But it's Robin, he thinks he can kick anyone's ass. 

Well he probably doesn't expect someone to come up behind him with chloroform. Which was what I was gonna do any second now. Putting a bit on the cloth and walking right up behind him. I put the rag against his mouth and nose causing him to breath in the chemical.

His struggling stopped pretty quickly and he fell into my arms. I picked him up and carried him home, well his new home. 

(Time skip to morning)

Robin pov

I woke up tried and confused, I had a breif memory of last night but not much. 'Where am I?' I thought as I sat up on the bed I was laying on, and it was actually pretty comfy for just a mattress. I sat there for a few minutes waiting for something or someone, till I heard the door.

I looked up to see someone who I would have never expected to do this.

Finney Blake, Why would he kidnap me!?

As he approached me I slowly crawled backwards to get farther from him, he came over and sat on the bed. He didn't say anything, just looked at me. He reached out to touch my cheek but I jerked my face out of his reach. 

"What's wrong?" He smiled.

Everything that's what's wrong, but i kept his mouth shut.

"Do you not want to be here?"

"No…." I said quietly, shaking my head a bit.

My heart sped up as Finn crawled closer,  I backed up till I hit the cold wall. "Well that sucks for you then because you're not leaving." I was about to try and push him away but Finn stopped me. After he pushed my arms down he crawled onto me and put his head down, snuggling into my neck 

"Hug me back." Finn ordered.

I hesitated but I didn't want him to get mad. So I hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his body and hiding my face on Finn's shoulder. It was warm and Finn was soft.

After a few minutes it started to get uncomfortable and my legs were hurting. I tried to wiggle away to be more comfortable, but Finn held me down by my waist. 

"Don't move." 

"Please Finn, it hurts.." 

Finn sat up and leaned against the wall and pulled me into his lap. "Better?" I nodded. He pulled me closer letting his hands rest on my hips, mine rested on his shoulders.

He pushed my head back down onto his shoulder, playing with my hair a bit. I could feel his cold breath on my neck, it sent a shiver down my spine. This is the weirdest kidnapping, did he just kidnap me to cuddle?

"Did you just bring me here to cuddle or is there something else?" 

"Is there something else you want?~" his hands made their way down to my thighs. Gently rubbing them up and down.  I pulled my head up "I-i don't know.." 

He played with the back of my hair pulling me down to his lips, I let it happen. As our lips connected I let him take the lead. He tugged a bit, making me let out a pathetic whine. I gripped onto his shoulder to feel more stable. 

I could feel his smirk against my lips, his hands squeezed my thighs as he went to my neck. He started trailing kisses down my throat lightly. Looking up at me a few times. I let out a few shaking breaths, and he went back to the side of my neck.

Then he bit down causing me to yelp in brief pain, then he softly kissed over the same spot. Finn hummed "I wonder how many pretty noises you could make" I felt my face heat up more than it already was.

I didn't know what to say but luckily I didn't have to say anything. Cause that's when I heard a loud noise coming from upstairs. Finn must have heard it too because he groaned taking me off his lap. He stood up and fixed his clothes and fluffy hair. 

He was about to leave when I moved closer to the edge of the bed and said "you're coming back, right?" 

He smiled and let out a small laugh "of course darling, I'll be back soon" he booped my nose then shut the door leaving me alone. I sat there for a minute in the silence trying to make sense of what just happened. 

Slowly my body heat started to fade away leaving me in the cold room. I balled up to stay warm but it didn't really help, I wished I had put a jacket on like my mom said too. I layed back down on the blank mattress and tried to go back to sleep, There was really nothing else to do.  

No pov

A few hours passed and Robin was freezing, his cheeks and nose were pink. He was shaking uncontrollably. Robin's eyes were glossy and we're on the verge of tears. He didn't know what to do, he was cold, tired and wondered if Finney forgot he was down here. 

Robin passed out from being tried and the fact his body was an ice cube. He had been out for about 20 minutes when Finney came back down. 

He didn't realise how long he had been gone. So he just assumed Robin was asleep but once he sat down to wake him up Finn could see that Robin was clearly shaking, Finn reached out his hand to feel Robin's skin. It was stupid cold, Finney started panicking.

"Robin! Baby? Love, please wake up!" He shook him roughly. 

Robin's eyes open a bit to see Finn's worried expression leaning over him. Finn went to hug Robin but Robin moved away. Finney's expression dropped.

"Robin, don't be like that. "

"I'm cold." Robin rolled over so that Finn couldn't see his face, crossing his cold arms.

"I'll cuddle you then!" Finney said as he was about to hug the shivering boy, But was pushed away. 

"Honey? Let me cuddle you…" Finney creased robins arm.

Robin shook his head and tucked his body more.

( I didn't know where to go from here. Lol. I hope u enjoyed!!)

(1088 words)