Welcome!

Hi! We are the WattpadDarkFantasy team and this book contains all the latest interviews we will be doing from now on.

What is this initiative?

This is where we talk with Wattpad writers about their Dark Fantasy stories and feature them in this book. We provide a space where writers can talk about their stories, their process, and their overall journey. This is separate from the Reading List features although one will see a little bit of an overlap. Being featured in the Reading Lists does not guarantee you a spot in our interviews and vice versa.

How will the interview happen?

Because of time zones and limited time for everyone, we have decided to put up a Google form with pre-written questions that will be sent to our featured author every month.

Can I submit a form more than once?

Please keep it to one submission per author, please!

Does our story HAVE to be dark fantasy?

Yes — it can have the tag or it can be in the plot, but the story you're writing must be dark fantasy. Make sure, also, that your story follows Wattpad Content Guidelines before filling in the interview form.

Does my story have to be completed?

Nope! Having an ongoing story will not affect your chances of being interviewed. What we request is that your dark fantasy story should be updated 1 month prior to being featured.

How can we be interviewed?

The Dark Fantasy team is actively scouting for authors to interview! In the meantime, polish your dark fantasy stories and who knows? Maybe you will have us in your inbox someday.

We are so excited to feature our talented Dark Fantasy writers here at Wattpad so without further ado, read on to the following parts and get to know our awesome and talented writers