How it started

'Most stories start at the beginning but I think you know ours. But for the ones who don't, perpare for the recap.

My name is Julian Alfred Pankratz but you can call me Jaskier. I am the loyal bard of Geralt of Rivia (yeah the scary white haired witcher). You need to know we have been friend for decades. 'But Jaskier aren't you human? You are suppose to be dead.' Wel another fun fact about me is that I drank a weird potion.... Yeah. And I moisturise ofcourse. Geralt left me a few times but we always come back to each other. The past year we have grown closer that ever and he even let's me pet his horse (who he is realy fond of)and sometimes we ride together on him. It is amazing. I grew to like him. I mean like lovers and not friends but I can't let him know. Another fun fact is that he is obsessed with this witch called Yennefer. She is a bit of a bitch not gonna lie but I have to accept it. He also has a child called Cerilla or Ciri of short. Well she is not realy his child but he claimed the law of suprise and ended up with her. It's a long story. So now me, Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri travel together most of the time. Yeah me and Ciri have to leave some times to let Geralt and Yennefer have 'fun' but we both know they just fuck. Me and Ciri train alot though. I needed to learn how to fight and she did as well so we trained together. We are getting pretty good at it....... I think. Me and Ciri love to go to the inn together and I mostly perform to get some coin. I am one of the most famous bards in the continent. Ciri also loves when I perform and when we share a room (like always because Geralt and Yennefer are lovers) she will fall asleep while I play the lute. But then a guard broke in the inn and kidnapped me because he couldn't fined the witcher. HE WAS SLEEPING NEXT DOOR. So now I am trapped here and Geralt doesn't even care. I am so mad at him. He is only busy with Yennefer and forgets us. I could kill him if I wanted to. And what do you think? You like the story?'

The cat I was talking to turned around and left.

'FUCK ME. COME ON IT WASN'T THAT BAD.'

Another fun fact is that I am tied up in a chair in the middle of nowhere. I also don't know how I got here. Yes I am so dumb and I do not remember how I got in the middle of the woods tied up in a chair with metal chains. Then a guy in all black comes walking to him.

'NO, no I don't know where Geralt is okay if you can just leave me alone. Please not again. The fire fucker was bad enough.'

'JASKIER. It is me.'

I looks up to see Geralt.

'Well that was about god damm time asshole. Now free me please and find my lute.' 

Geralt signs as he tears open the chains with his superstrength and I jump up. I walks past Geralt to try and find my lute. While I am praying that the lute is not broken. I walks around and after what feels like an hour I finaly find it. It is broken. It was my mothers lute. As I walk back to roach and Geralt, Geralt looked at me. I am crying while holding the lute like it is a baby. 

'Jaskier. Is something wrong?'

'No Geralt. I mean it is not like I just got kidnapped and you showed up 4 days later.'

'Jaskier I was busy doing..... things.'

'Doing Yennefer right? Gosh Geralt.' 

'Jaskier just calm down I came here as quick as I could.'

'No. You came late and now the only thing I had left of my family is broken.'

'I am so sorry Jaskier it was ju-.'

I cut him off. 

'You know what Geralt it is fine. Let's just leave.' I jump on Roach and Geralt walks next to me. The whole ride is silent. I don't look at Geralt. Even when he stops Roach to sit behind me. Normaly we always talk but today is different. I am mad at him for leaving me and Geralt is mad at himself for the same thing. Geralt has been so busy with fixing everything with Yennefer that he forgot me. HIS BEST FRIEND. Also his only friend. God he was so stupid.

A/n: English is not my first lanuage btw. I hope you like it. This happened a week before the story. I just wanted you to know why Jaskier is so fed up in the next story. Thanks for reading love. See you in the next part.